We Are Happy For You

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is finally the last day but Hyuna still has no idea how to arrange the surprise event for Hyungsik. She wakes up and looks at the ceiling.

"How is gonna be done..." She thought.

"What are you thinking?" Gayoon looks at her best friend, showing her familiar warming smile.

Hyuna frowns at her. "Today Hyungsik is coming but I still haven't arranged things for the couple. How can we arrange things without Jihyun unnie knowing?"

"We'll figure it out anyway. No worries." Gayoon smiles again.

Today the taller girl looks happy, bright and fabulous. She looks like a reborn Gayoon. She takes a deep breath and gets up. Holding her roommate's hand, she dragged her to the bathroom.

"Let's wash our faces and spend the last day of our holiday in Jeju Island!"

"Unnie, you look so happy."

"Yes, I am!" Gayoon shows her goofy smile to the younger girl.

The rest of the girls are already sitting in the living room and thinking about where they should go on the last day. "Today is our last holiday. We'll be leaving at 7 p.m. Any places you wanna visit?" Jihyun asks her sisters.

Sohyun shakes her head. "Nowhere. Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you all."

Jiyoon pats her head. "Aigoo...Our Sohyun is so attached to us." The youngest girl sticks out her tongue, leaning closer to Jiyoon.

Meanwhile, Gayoon and Hyuna just walked out from their room and saw such scene. To the old Gayoon, she would freeze her smile and feel jealous of the girl or even hate her so much for getting too close with Jiyoon. However, she has changed. She is no longer a girl who only gets jealous. Now she takes actions to fight for her girl, to get her girl, to show her love as well.

"Jiyoonie..." Gayoon slightly scrubs her eyes and finds her seat next to her love, hugging her.

"What?" Jiyoon smiles at her.

Hyuna quickly squeezes between Sohyun and Jihyun and finds her place on the couch but it is too crowded for all give girls so she simple sits on Sohyun's and Jihyun's laps.

"Ah...Unnie! You're heavy!" Sohyun tries to push her away.

"Yah...Hyuna ah...find your place over there or on the floor but not here. It's crowded." Jihyun also pushes her away but Hyuna insists and lies down on their bodies.

"Here is perfect for me. Where are we going today?" Closing her eyes, she lays her head on Sohyun's shoulder.

"Really?!" Jiyoon suddenly screams out. Gayoon gives her a slap on her arm and signals her to be quiet but already receives confusing glances from their sisters.

"Why did you scream, Jiyoon?" Jihyun asked.

"Errr...Gayoonie said she thinks Carl is a...good man and...Um...I think it's unbelievable. Right..." Jiyoon stuttered. Gayoon fakes a smile and nodded quick.

"Our Jiyoonie scared our members, don't you scream again." She said while pinching the girl's cheek hard. Jiyoon gasps at the pain but tries to gulp with it.

"So where are we going again?" Hyuna asks while remaining her position. However, Sohyun screams out loud this time.

"Oh my god! Really?!" Her eyes widen and the leader finds it unusual.

"Oh gosh. What happened here!" She was a bit upset. Sohyun panicks but somehow Hyuna remains calm and silence as if she knows what is going on. 

"Forget about them. Just tell me where we are going unnie." Hyuna asks with her eyes closed. Jihyun wants to know the reason her sisters screamed but ignores their screams and focuses on her conversation with Hyuna first.

"I want to have fun in the sea again like the last time we had the race but this time it's slightly different that we can spend some on a yacht. We can also see dolphins and sharks in an aquarium. Do you like it?" The leader messes with Hyuna's hair.

The youngest girls lean closer and nod. "Yes, we want it!" Gayoon agrees with this as well along with Jiyoon.

Hyuna's phone is ringing from her room, she gets up to take the phone. Sohyun follows her right away and wants to know if that is Hyungsik. In fact, Gayoon told Jiyoon about Hyungsik and Jiyoon told Sohyun. Basically, they all know about it now except the main girl of the whole event. Hyuna notices the maknae is following her.

"Why are you following me? Get back to your seat." She does not want her to spy on her conversation but the younger girl insists and tags along with her, pulling the hem of her shirt.

"I want to hear." The red head smiles innocently. They entered the room and Hyuna picks up the phone.

"Morning, Hyungsi...Nope! Giant!" Hyuna is afraid that J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter