Starting All Over Again

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun comes back home at the same time, spotting Jiyoon standing in the centre of the living room, in a daze.

"Jiyoon?" Jiyoon turns around.

"Unnie, you're back." Jiyoon said without any expression. Jihyun can feel that something happened right before she came back home. However, she learnt not to ask much as she understands her girls too well that her girls will talk to her when they want to. No one can force them to spill a word out.

"You finished filming today?" Jiyoon asks, faking a smile.

"Yea...and I had a gathering with Hyungsik and those on The Romantic..."

"The Romantic & Idol!" Jiyoon smiles. Jihyun shows her eye smiles and nods.

"Goodnight Jiyoon." Jihyun goes back to her room.

Smiles turn into sighs as Jihyun enters her room. As she knows that her members are going through something unbearable pain, and she can do nothing about it. She feels selfish that she has a perfect boyfriend and she enjoys every single moment that she has right now. Hyuna comes back to her room, seeing Jihyun frowning.

“What happened, unnie?”

“How’s it going?” “Huh?” Hyuna looks at her confusingly. “Things between you and maknae. Are you sure about what you want now?” She asks. Hyuna smiles awkwardly. “I guess…so?” Jihyun lets out a long sigh. “Good then! I just you all to be happy. Things changed a lot after the trip.” Jihyun pats her shoulder.

 

Hyuna gets into her bed, thinking what Sohyun has asked her in the room. The younger girl sensed that Hyuna dragged her into her room just to avoid Gayoon. She could not give her an answer when she asked her why she looked sad. She knows that she cannot pay any attention on Gayoon anymore, or else, Sohyun will eventually find out about her feelings for the girl. All she should do now is to focus on her girlfriend every single seconds, she should only have her in her mind. It suddenly brings her memory of tonight when Sohyun asked her to say the three words to her. Those three words can never come out from as she is only able to say the words to someone she really loves. For now, she is still trying hard to gain love for Sohyun. “I’ll say it…I can say it to her.” She thought in her bed.

 

Meanwhile, another girl in her room is thinking about her complicated love relations as well. Gayoon wonders why she has feelings about Hyuna, why she feels miserable when she sees the girl ignoring her, pushing her away. She takes out a photobook that she made for herself.

The photobook contains all the photos of her and her crush, Jiyoon. She smiles at a photo of Jiyoon acting weird, fooling around, placing a flower on her head. Flipping to the next page, she sees another photo of her crush smiling like an angel under the sun in a big flower field. All her feelings towards this girl come back at once.

Finally, she remembers how hard she tried to get this girl in the photos, how much she loves her, how much she did for her even the girl does not appreciated. In a sudden, she realizes that Hyuna is only helping her to get the girl and she should never swift from Jiyoon to Hyuna. The thought of swifting from her crush to Hyuna is ridiculous to Gayoon.

“Why did I feel that? I’m so stupid.” She talks to herself. After looking at the photos, she convinces herself hard to believe that she has no feelings for Hyuna. Those uneasy feelings were only some kind of a feeling that she thought she was losing her best friend. This is how she convinces herself tonight.

 

On the next day, the girls have a performance for some random show at the university. Giving the fans fanservice, Sohyun interacts with her girlfriend a lot today, making Gayoon feel jealous even she has already convinced herself last night. Gayoon then comes after Jiyoon quickly as she wants the couple find out her close interaction with Jiyoon. However, her interaction gives hopes to Jiyoon who thinks Gayoon is coming back to her. Jiyoon fools around Gayoon, hugging her, doing aegyo.

The fans go wild when they see Jiyoon doing aegyo. Gayoon cannot help but laugh at her aegyo. It is undeniable that she misses her aegyo, she misses her touch, she misses Jiyoon. After the show, Jiyoon becomes so hyper as her girl does not push her away on the stage even she saw Sohyun getting so close to her girlfriend. Recently, Jiyoon seems to accept that fact that Sohyun and Hyuna are officially together. She does not want to force anything anymore. As long as the girl is happy with Hyuna, she does not mind if she never has a chance to be her girlfriend. Hugging Gayoon again, grinning at her, Jiyoon does her aegyo again.

“Gayoonie, Jiyoonie misses Gayoonie. How about Gayoonie?” She tilts her head. The long haired girl smiles at her, feeling warm, feeling loved.

“Gayoonie? Gayoonie? Gayoonie?” Jiyoon calls her name annoyingly but the girl still finds it cute. Gayoon slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter