Guilty

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls take a nap after a long night of the lustful exercise. When the moment Hyuna gets up, it is still 3:15 in the morning. She looks at the beauty sleeping next to her, cannot help but lean close to give her a kiss which wakes her up. The brown haired girl scrubs her eyes and gets close to the younger girl, cuddling her.

“You have to go…” The black haired girl orders her with a serious tone, taking the smile on the latter’s face away.

“Gayoon unnie…” Gayoon starts to glare at her as the girl is calling her unnie again.

“You moaned Gayoon last night and now you‘re calling me unnie huh?” Hyuna becomes soften when she sees the older girl pissed off.

“Unnie, we shouldn’t have done this. And…I won’t do this anymore. We’re over.” In Gayoon’s eyes, there is nothing other than anger. She is about to burst out.

“We should keep quiet about this and focus on our partners from now on.”

Gayoon is irritated. “Hah….Very funny, Kim Hyuna. We both want each other. Stop lying about it. What do you mean that we’re over? We won’t be over! We’ll be sneaking out and seeing each other sneakily. You just can’t resist it. If you can, you wouldn’t have slept with me. It’s time for you to find out your true feelings!”

When Gayoon brings up with Sohyun, the black haired girl’s heart tightens as she feels so guilty for her girlfriend. “I won’t repeat. It’s the last time for us to do this. I won’t cheat again!” Hyuna said without looking at the girl. Gayoon is hurt and upset, she does not understand why the girl is insisting even her heart is telling her this is right. She leaves the bed, puts her clothes back on and walks out of the house.

 

The next day, Hyuna drags her heavy body back to the dorm. She can barely walk as her bottom hurts a lot. She opens the door, seeing her members watching TV and Jihyun is ready to go out.

“Oh Hyuna, where have you been? You look exhausted.”

“I had a Soju event yesterday and I went back home for a rest, ended up sleeping until this morning.” She lies, smiling weakly to the leader. “Alright. Take care, I’m going to have a long day of filming, bye.” Hyuna nods. Her eyes then meet up with Sohyun’s, who is staring at her since the moment she arrived the dorm.

“Maknae…” She calls her softly, opening her arms for a hug. The younger girl stands still, staring at her, making the older one walk towards her.

“What’s wrong?”

“Where have you been?” She asked strictly.

“You heard me…I was at my apartment.” She wraps her arms around her waist, hoping her touch will soften her.

“I was there last night knocking the door. No one answered! Where is the extra key?” The youngest member almost shouts at her, earning stares from the older sisters. Hyuna her back immediately.

“I was sleeping like a dead pig, didn’t even hear a sound. Also, I took the key back into my house coz I don't want to let strangers to find out the key. Please forgive me, okay?”

“You didn’t even text me a message about it. Do you know that I’m worried about you?” Sohyun frowns at her. The black haired girl pulls her love closer to hug her tight.

“I’m sorry…Will you forgive me? I swear that it won’t happen again.” Hyuna tries to use her soft voice to comfort the girl; fortunately, she made it.

“Don’t you ever do that again.” Her voice softens much more than she started.

“Yes madam! Yes my Queen Sohyun! Yes my girl.” Hyuna grins and pulls her love closer and closer. Their noses are touching, their lips are about to meet as well. They both grin widely. Hyuna looses her grip and walks to the toilet.

“Let me take a shower first.” In the shower, she finds her bottom bleeding, not much but still hurts when she walks. The water falling from her head, down to her shoulder, her chest, abs, her bottom, it washes off her lust. However, the scenes of Gayoon kissing her, nibbling her neck, biting her are still lingering in her mind.

“I cannot do this to Sohyun again.” She mumbles.

For the rest of the week, Gayoon steals glances from the girl she has cheated with, observing her, trying to figure out what the girl is thinking about. To be specific, she wants to know if the girl still wants her, or still wants this to continue; but she cannot read anything. All she sees is only a happy couple hanging out together, coming home late with all the happy words written on their faces. After that night, Hyuna does not stop feeling sorry and guilty for her girlfriend. Seeing her smiles, she simply wants to stab a knife into her heart so that it would stop aching. She owes her, she cheated on her, she hurts her. Hyuna sticks with her love every single day, making the girl feel so blessed but also wonder why she acts so attached. Today is another Day 3 to Sohyun that she has school for the whole day. And to Gayoon, it is a great chance to talk with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter