I Won Her

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna shows a weak smile to the leader, not giving her an answer. Since she has no idea what to react, she has to be careful with her words as she does not want the leader to have any suspects about her again. The oranged haired girl is in her deep thought thinking how she is going to answer that, without noticing the skinny girl staring at her, waiting for her answer as well. Gayoon wants to know everything about Hyuna since the moment they decided not to contact each other, basically Hyuna made the discussion and she had to follow.

“What are you girls talking about?” Sohyun hands the hot drink to the leader, finding her seat with Hyuna, interwining her arm with hers.

“I was asking Hyuna if you two want a baby as well.” Jihyun asks again on purpose.

“Two monsters and one more little monster? No way!” Jiyoon jokes, sitting down next to her wife, her thigh.

“Yah…unnie!” Sohyun blushes for no reason.

“Wow…Maknae blushed! Did you see that?!” Jiyoon teases her more, drawing all the attention on the youngest girl.

“So…you want it?” Jihyun gives her a warm and teasing smile. Sohyun steals a glance from the leader, smiles.

“I don’t think I could raise one, to be honest, I’m not ready for this. And I still wanna have some private time with her.” She replies while holding Hyuna’s arm tighter, having the sweetest smile on her face. The orange haired girl her hair, smiling at her wife.

“Did someone just say she needs some time for with her wife?” Jiyoon bursts into laughs after saying that, earning a smack from her wife.

“Yah…Stop being y all the time!” Gayoon’s words make Jiyoon pout, a cute pout. All these stuffs annoy Gayoon once again as if all the jealous feelings in the past come back with her.

 

 

 

The girls are back with their busy schedules, except Hyuna who wants to take a break and spends some time with her wife. She wants to drown herself with jobs so that she can forget the presence of Gayoon but then she finds that the best solution is to stay with her wife and keep Sohyun companying.

Their daily routines are simple, just like some ordinary families: getting up for work, teaching children dance, going out for a date sometimes, then heading back to their apartment. This life is simple and comfortable. And that day, Hyuna decides to cook for her wife, make her a romantic night. She bids a goodbye to her wife then goes out for buying food for her night. She drives down to somewhere she can get Sohyun’s favourite food, squid. Getting everything ready, she puts them all into her car, opening the door.

“Hyuna!” A familiar sound to her, a sound that she misses so much, she turns around to find where the sound comes from. There she is, Heo Gayoon, in a long dark blue coat, is slowly showing her smile as she did not recognize a wrong person.

“Hi” Hyuna closes the door, staying still at her spot, smiling weakly. Inside of her, a flow of heat is running all over her body, her heart and her head. She feels dizzy when she sees her smiles. She is melting inside but forcing a cold image outside. Gayoon turns her smiles into grins as she sees the girl looking fabulous, in longsleeve white shirt with a black skirt. Her grins make the girl’s heart race even after such long hiatus, without contacting each other. The black wavy haired girl walks towards another one.

“You still got the same cell phone number right?” She asks. The latter nods.

“I’ll contact you later.” She never stops smiling to her since they meet.

“I’m going back to my office, see you later.” Gayoon pulls her for a hug before leaving, a hug that melts the younger girl’s heart completely, losing her mind. On the way back home, Hyuna cannot stop thinking about the hug. The old memories are back again. The old good days that she misses so much, that she wishes things could be changed, changed to the way they want, without hurting anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Way back into the year of 2016, before 4minute spilting up, the group worked hard for their last album. During that period, they weren’t stressed at all and they saw the album as a gift to their fans, a goodbye gift. They enjoyed the every single process, especially the ones who cheated on her girlfriend. Both of them sneaked out and spent some time for themselves, making out all the time. Hiding the relationships from their partners perfectly, even when Hyuna’s mom was there in the house, they still managed to act like best friends.

Another date of the two girls having in Hyuna’s apartment, of course Sohyun was out for her own activities while Jiyoon was busy with meeting some producers. Hyuna quickly dressed up as usual, no matter how many times they had before, she still felt embarrassed with her body even another girl had praised about her perfect bodyline for tons of times. However, Gayoon loved being half , hanging around the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter