Have You Ever Been In Love?

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sohyun! Stop running!" Hyuna shouts, grabbing her wrist. However, the girl runs into the elevator, Hyuna follows right behind her.

"Sohyun, please don't run. Gayoon unnie used me. I have no idea about this whole thing I swear!" The door closed, Hyuna can finally speak to her.

"You liar. Don't you talk to me again. I don't believe you. I don't want to believe you anymore. You lied! You played with my heart. You ing liar!" Sohyun pushes her away voilently as the older girl approaching her.

"I didn't lie....I..."

"You what?! You don't know what you want? You said those things just because Gayoon unnie asked you to do so! Go and find your Gayoon, don't you follow me!" Sohyun pushes her once again then runs out of the elevator once the door opens.

Hyuna keeps chasing after her, but the younger girl is running way too fast. She ends up chasing after the air...She stops at a park, finding a seat in it. "Go and find your Gayoon!" Sohyun's words linger in her mind.

"Gayoon? She used me...My girl used me. My girl?" Hyuna mocks at herself, finding herself pathetic, feeling guilty at the same time. "Kim Hyuna, who do you love?"

 

Sohyun keeps running until she feels exhausted. She stop in front of a night club. She wipes off her tears, walks into the club. The loud music makes her headache but it is what she wants right now, torturing herself. Ordering drinks from the bartender, she starts to drink them up.

"Wow lady, you're drinking too fast. You'll get drunk soon." The bartender warns her. Sohyun takes a glare at him, continues drinking.

"I need more." Sohyun speaks up.

"Do you have friends to pick you up if you're drunk?" He asks. Sohyun smirks at him.

"Nope, so what?" Her attitude kind of annoys the bartender but he is still nice to her.

"Just want to let you know that no one is responsible for you except yourself, so take care of yourself. I don't know what happened to you but I can see those guys at the corner are drooling over you. You better call you friends to pick you up." Sohyun takes a glance at those guys who are scanning her body.

"Disgusting guys. Just give me more." Sohyun requests and the bartender obeys. Usually, the girl will get drunk after two glasses of wine but tonight she cannot get what she wants, drunk. She just want to get drunk so she could skip tonight, skip those feelings inside her body, skip the pain inside of her heart. She walks out of the club, followed by those disgusting guys.

"Hey little girl, we've noticed you since the moment you came here. How about making friends with us?" Sohyun ignores them, keeps walking.

"You look y, girl. I love your body shape." A guy shouts, smirking.

"Do you really love her body shape?" A male voice comes from nowhere. Sohyun turns around to find the person.

"Oppa..." Sohyun is shocked.

"Oh...her boyfriend is here." Those guys leave after finding out a male stepping up for the girl.

"Manager oppa." Sohyun mumbles.

"Can someone explain to me why you would be here alone at THIS time?" He asks seriously.

"I asked her to come out to buy something for me." Jihyun comes out from behind of the manager.

"Unnie" Sohyun is surprised that Jihyun is also here.

"Is that true? Sohyun?" He asks.

"Er...Yes...Unnie asked me to buy some food for her but I can't find it. I was just passing by the club." Sohyun stutters.

"Get on the car then." He orders.

 

Coming back to home, Jihyun stops Sohyun from hiding herself in her room.

"Sohyun, you know you still have something to explain right." Jihyun ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter