Another date?

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls arrived home at 2 am, going back to their rooms. Jiyoon notices that Hyuna is not here, reaches her head out to see if the girl is in the toilet, but nope. "Where could she be at this time? We don't have schedules tonight."

She feels sleepy and walks straight to her bed, thinking about what Gayoon prepares for her. She mouth curves up as she remembers the way Gayoon prepares food for her, the girl looked definitely stunning and attractive. Her smile disappears as she remembers Sohyun now. She is confused now even she knows that she loves Sohyun more. "Whatever!" She shakes off those thoughts and sleeps. 

At the meantime, Gayoon reviews the date in her mind on the bed. The moment that she and Jiyoon lied on the bed, shared the same sweet moment, this all just makes the girl smile at herself. Jiyoon's smile at that moment is the best thing she has ever seen. In the past, people tell her that love can bring you to heaven but it can also lead you to the hell; you can be reckless, you can be selfish, but the only thing you cannot do is to let go. Gayoon now feels that she has already been through those stages. When 2Yoon events are announced, it did bring her to heaven. But when she saw her girl left her for Sohyun in the trip, she felt like living in the hell. Right now, she feels way beyond heaven as she starts a date with her.

"Well...this is not official but still a great start, isn't it?" She mumbles. By and by she falls alseep into smiles.

 

Hyuna wakes up and finds herself still in the wardrobe.

"Oh shh...I fell asleep!" She then rushes to the dorm, sneaking into her room but Sohyun stops her.

"Unnie? Where have you been?" Sohyun asks while rubbing her eyes, she can barely open her eyes.

"Shh...I...visited my mom. What are you doing here?" Hyuna whispers.

"I'm going to the toilet?" Sohyun is still rubbing her eyes but then widens her eyes as she notices blood on Hyuna's top.

"What's that! Why do you have blood on your top!" Sohyun almost shouts. Hyuna covers immediately.

"I told you not to speak loud!" Hyuna whispers loud as well.

"I cut myself." Hyuna shows her wounds to the girl.

"It's not a small cut, unnie!" Sohyun whispers loud, grabbing her wrist, pulling her to a chair, making her sit on it.

"Maknae ah..." Sohyun ignores her and rushes to get first aid kit. Sohyun takes care of her wounds, cleaning them, putting antiseptic liquid on it. She wraps a band-aid around them.

"Thank you." Hyuna somehow feels awkward at her kindness. The girl just smiles at her.

"Just go to sleep..." Hyuna is pushing the girl to her room.

 

For the rest of the week, they are all busy with schedules. The girls have different individual schedules except Jiyoon, somehow the company does not arrange her some variety shows; however, the girl is fine with that since her biggst interest is in musics. As long as she can sing, she is fine with everything the company arranges for her. She goes to the studio and continues composing the songs. This time she tries with the computer. Her body starts to bounce with the beats. Her phone rang, Gayoon calls her.

"Gayoonie?" "Jiyoonie, are you doing now?" Her voice sounds exciting.

"I'm in the studio composing songs. What's up?" She taps the table.

"I'm going home soon with Hyuna." She can feel that the girl almost shouts.

"Okay? So...what?" Jiyoon lets out a laugh.

"So get yourself ready coz we are bringing food home!" Gayoon shouts at the end. Jiyoon pulls her phone off a bit so that her ear will not suffer from the high volume up att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter