Hurts

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun wanted to check out her sisters but stopped by Jiyoon. "Unnie, don't..."

Hyuna dragged her violently into their room and flung her wrist off when once they entered the room.

"What do you want from me! Let me go!" Gayoon tried to walk out of the room but Hyuna pushed her back and locked the door. The girls in the living room worried about those two so much, especially Jihyun. She was praying hard that her sisters would be fine, be safe.

"You're not going anywhere! You're not allowed to leave unless we have the talk!" Hyuna was walking closer.

"What talk? I have nothing to tell you. I played with Carl, what's wrong? Who the hell cares!"

"Why...did you kiss him?" Hyuna asked her irritatingly.

"What's wrong with you Kim Hyuna? You're no one...Don't you dare question me!" Gayoon glared at her.

Hyuna was irritated to the point that she lost her temper. She rose up her hand and was about to slap her friend but she stopped.

"What? You wanna slap me? Do it. Here!" She grabbed her hand and made her take that action.

Instead, Hyuna retracted her hand. She suddenly held her wrists tight, restrained her from moving. She pressed her lips to hers forcibly. The latter used her whole body to struggle, she kept avoiding, leaning back, turning around. At that moment, Gayoon forgot her dizzy, headache feelings, she just wanted to get away from Hyuna. Despite her struggle, she still could not get away from her lips. No matter how hard she tried to lean back, Hyuna put more power on her hands and body. Hyuna did have thought about how it would be like to kiss Gayoon, how her lips feel like, but she never thought that it would come true or it would happen in such violent way, since it was some kind of her weird thoughts only. Hyuna was way too irritated to figure out how strong she is right now. She looked like a monster to her right now. Whenever Gayoon stepped back, Hyuna stepped forward. Her lips still stuck with hers until the moment Hyuna felt like to let go. Gayoon pushed her away right after the brunette let go of her grip. 

"What the was that!" Gayoon scrubbed her lips with her hands. Hyuna was regaining her power after such intense action. Hyuna gave her a smirk.

"How was that? Did you enjoy it?" She asked her while regaining her breath.

"What the..." Gayoon glared at her with confusion.

 

 

"I think I should go check them if they're fine. I can't hear anything from their room." Jihyun was about to move but was stopped by Jiyoon again.

"Unnie, not now. I'm sure that they'll be fine." Jiyoon lied, she worried about them as much as Jihyun did, but she knew that they might make things worse.

"But Hyuna unnie is drunk, we don't know what she'll do to Gayoon unnie." Sohyun expressed her concerns. Jiyoon patted her shoulder.

"They'll be fine." She faked a smile. Jiyoon prayed that her members would not hurt each other coz she knows Hyuna so well that the girl will do anything if she lost her temper.

"It's actually a relief for us to not hear any arguing noises right? Maybe they're having a talk." Jiyoon comforted her sisters. Jihyun bit her lower lip. She did not feel relieved even Jiyoon tried hard to convince her. Bascially, she thought it was her turning everything into a tragedy, she thought that she was the one started it.

"Unnie, maybe you have a shower first." Sohyun suggested and Jihyun obeyed it since she knew that she could not just wait like this. She needed to refresh herself.

 

 

The Next Day

 

Carl arrived at the girls' house earlier than he should. He stood outside of their house and recalled getting the phone call from his crush.

"Carl, I have something to tell you but I can't do it on the phone. How about having lunch, just two of us?" Gayoon asked seriously.

"Sure, can you give me some hints? What's it about?" Carl replied softly.

"I think it's good news for both of us?"

"Good to hear! Goodnight and have a sweet dream. See you tomorrow." Carl said warmly.

Carl could not hide his smiles as if he already got this girl as his girlfriend. The girls came out but he could see was Gayoon. The girl dressed in a one piece, to him, she is an angel on the earth. His smile turned to a huge grin that the other members knew that he was so impressed by Gayoon's look. Sohyun giggled and sister.

"Gayoon, you're my goddess!" She soon earned a playful punch on her arm. They were walking towards him and smiling at him. "Morning, Carl" Sohyun popped up and greeted him joyfully.

"Morning, ladies. Morning...Gayoon, you look fabulous today." Carl blushed.

"We know...We know! She looks like an angel right?" Hyuna joined Sohyun's teasing unnie game. Carl blushed more and nodded. "Ignore these two lil monsters, let's go." Gayoon got into the car. Carl followed. He did not know how much the girls have been through last night.

 

After a two-hour-trip, they finally arrived. They do not need to walk far to find the Canola field. It was a huge area of Canola field that they would probably get lost in such place. The plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter