The Truth Is...

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun and Gayoon walk towards the girls, noticing Jiyoon's expression. "Jiyoon, what happened?" Gayoon asks her softly. The girl wakes up from her deep thoughts after the girl calling her name. "Nothing...We're leaving right?" Jiyoon asks coldly. Seeing the short haired girl walking away, Gayoon turns to Sohyun. "Maknae..." She rubs her back softly. "I'm fine." Sohyun wipes off her tears, following Jiyoon. The brown haired girl cannot help but suspect that something happened between her crush and the youngest girl. Jihyun intertwines her arm with hers, smiling bitterly at her. "Let's go."

 

At the dorm

 

Jiyoon passing by, Gayoon calls her name. "Jiyoon ah...Are you alright?" Jiyoon ignores her words, walks straight to her room. 

Looking at the empty bed, Jiyoon recalls the moment Sohyun told her the truth. She mocks at herself. 

"What do you find her so attractive, Sohyun? Am I not good enough for you? I care about you a lot. Didn't you say that you just want someone to care about you most?" Jiyoon gets on the bed, throwing her cushion to Hyuna's bed.

On the other hand, Sohyun hides herself in the room. She hugs her knees, looking at the window. Tears drop from her face, she cannot hold her tears. Recalling the moment she found Hyuna on the floor, Sohyun remembers that she rushed to her, holding her tight, shaking her to wake her up. No matter how hard she screamed her name, the pale girl in her hand had no response.

 

The girls are informed that Hyuna is already recharged from the hospital, but she will be staying at her home with her mom. Sohyun made mistakes during performances. She knows that managers will scold at her  after the performance, letting out a sigh.

"Maknae, I know you're worried about Hyuna. Try to focus. I'll explain it to the managers for you." Gayoon pats her shoulder. The managers coming to them, start to blame her.

"Oppa, she is just worried about Hyuna. Please don't blame her." Gayoon explains.

"We'll talk to her." Jihyun supports Gayoon. Turning to the maknae, Jihyun hugs her member.

"It's okay. Hyuna is fine with her mom nursing. Don't worry." Sohyun hugs her sister tight, trying hard to hold back her tears. Jiyoon notices how worried her crush is, she wants to hug her, be there for her, but her heart is too fragile to do so. She cannot bear another round of the confession from Sohyun.

 

Going back to the dorm after a long day of working, the girls are all exhausted physically and mentally. Without a member in the dorm, they feel lonely and uneasy that no noise in the house, especially the most active member, Sohyun who mostly remains silence.

"Sohyun, where are you going?" Jihyun shouts but the girl slams the door hard.

Sohyun cannot stay at the house anymore, she needs to see her girl. She caanot hold herself anymore, she needs to confess to her. She runs to her car, drives straight to Hyuna's home, but she does not know that Hyuna is staying at her own apartment. The door opens, Hyuna's father greets her.

"Sohyun?" Sohyun is stunned.

"Erm...Is Hyuna unnie here?" Sohyun bows at him.

"She is not here. She is with her mom in her apartment where is located just next to this building," He smiles at her.

"Thank you so much, Hyuna's father." She bows at home once again then leaves. Running to the next building, rings the door bell, regaining her breath, Sohyun cannot wait to meet the girl. Hyuna's mother opens the girl and sees Sohyun regaining her breath.

"Sohyun? Shouldn't you be staying at the dorm right now?" She asks.

"I'm...here...to check out Hyuna's unnie." Sohyun is slowly regaining her breath.

"She fell asleep already." She replies.

"Can I have a look please? I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter