Moody or Frighteningly

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Comeback Day

 

The girls are all excited to perform the new song on TV again since they just finished What's Your Name promotion and the concert. The girls are fooling around on the stage, Jihyun is still standing beside them and watches her girls playing while the black haired girl is trying had to fake smiles.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Gayoon asks her. The girl shakes her head.

"Then what's wrong? You usually play with maknae. Not in a mood?" She leans closer to check the girl. Hyuna looks at her, lets out a sigh, shaking her head again.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone and I'll be fine." Gayoon her hair softly and nods, joining the girl fooling around.

"Don't let me see her today, please. Dear God, are you listening to me? I can't meet her today, not today please..." Hyuna mumbles. Jihyun walks towards her but Gayoon grabs her wrist.

"No...She's emotional today. Don't know what happened to her, but she told me to leave her alone. Just let her be." Gayoon explains. Not knowing whether God really heard her or it's her luck only, the group does not meet any other groups today. They spent most of the time in their room to do preparation.

"Thank you..." Hyuna mumbles.

 

Having another schedule, a radio show, today, Hyuna becomes active again.

"I thought you are not in a mood?" Gayoon asks, earning a smile from the girl.

"I can't have a bad mood all day long right? That would be depression."

"Woh, now you even tell a joke, huh?" Gayoon teases at her. The girl sticks out her tongue.

"What are you looking at?" Hyuna leans closer and takes a peek at her phone. The girl turns away.

"No peeking!" Gayoon glares at her playfully. She grimaces at the girl, pushes her away.

"I have no interests in that!" She leans forward to the front seat.

"Sohyun...What are you doing?" The girl has no responses. Hyuna reaches out her head to see what the girl is doing.

"She falls asleep." The manager replies. Hyuna wants to poke her face.

"Yah...Kim Hyuna, leave her alone. Maknae is tired." Gayoon pulls her back.

"Ah...Just checking if she is really sleeping." Hyuna frowns.

"Be quiet...I want to sleep as well." Jihyun said while having her eyes shut. Gayoon looks at Hyuna with her victory-face. Hyuna turns back to find Jiyoon's help but feels uneasy as the girl looks a bit irritated at the moment.

 

Sohyun follows Hyuna everywhere she goes and waits for a chance to talk with her.

"Why are following me? I'm going to have a shower!" Hyuna walks to the bathroom, stops right before the door.

"I'll wait for you at your room." Everyone can tell that this kid is delighted.

"Why are you grinning like this? Whatever...If you wanna wait, then go ahead. I'm gonna enjoy my bath time."

"Yes, madam!" Sohyun salutes her unnie. Hyuna rolls her eyes, entering the bathroom. Sohyun finds her way to the room. Jiyoon sees the little girl walked into her room, she cannot hold herself from getting into the room as well but Gayoon grabs her hand.

"Where are you going?" Jihyun looks at Jiyoon's slightly panic face.

"Err...I go to get something." Jiyoon takes a peek at the leader, but avoids their eye contact soon as the leader knows that she is lying.

"What are you getting? Is it important?" Gayoon questions her. In the past, the brown haired girl will let her go but she has changed, she will not let her girl leave for another girl anymore.

"I'll be back soon." Jiyoon wants to get into the room as soon as possible. Gayoon still holds onto her hand but slowly looses it. She smiles bitterly.

"She still can't control herself, can she..." She thought. Entering into the room, Jiyoon finds her crush sitting on Hyuna's bed, swaying her feet, humming some random tunes to herself, she can't help but smile at the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyoon asks gently, pretending to find something.

"Waiting for Hyuna unnie." Sohyun grins at her.

"Why?" Jiyoon stops looking for her thing, looking at the girl now.

"It's a secret." Sohyun acts mysterious which upsets her unnie.

"Fine."

"Argh, Hyuna unnie is so slow...Unnie, what are you looking for?" Sohyun asks innocentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter