The Spotlight Of the Group

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna holds her hand and walks out of the room. Sohyun looks down at the floor, avoiding eye contacts with the girls but Jiyoon notices her red eyes. Hyuna lets go of her hand, walking towards Gayoon.

"Gayoon unnie, I want my shorts back." Gayoon has no idea what Hyuna is talking about.

"What? I didn't borrow you." "Yes, you did." She then drags her into Gayoon's room.

 

"What happened? Did you cry?" Jiyoon signals the kid to sit next to her. Jiyoon's words concern Jihyun greatly that she looks at the youngest member right away.

"Nothing..." Sohyun tries so hard to hold back her tears. She does not want to break down in fron of them, she does not want to cry again. Jiyoon grabs her hand, leaning closer for a clearer look.

"You did cry...Now tell me what happened? Hyuna said something bad to you?"

"I said nothing...I'm really fine. Hyuna unnie did nothing to me." Sohyun struggles from her grip but the unnie is too strong to her.

"Just tell me!" Jiyoon pulls her violently.

"Jiyoon! You're hurting her!" Jihyun glares at her. Jiyoon recalls what the leader told her: Your recklessness will kill you eventually. She slowly lets go of her.

"Sorry...I...didn't mean to do that, just care about you." Jiyoon looks away.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine. Just want you to know that we are here for you. Jiyoon cares about you so much, that's why she was a bit over reacting." Jihyun covers Jiyoon's mistake up.

"I understand but I'm really fine." Sohyun answers whlie still staring at the TV. Jiyoon can feel that Jihyun is still glaring at her. Jihyun warns her not to do such thing again through their eye contact. The short haired girl is now feeling guilty that she almost bursts out again. And it is because of her love again. 

"You need to calm down, Jeon Jiyoon. You no longer involve her in your life." Jiyoon's heart is fighting against her mind.

"I'm sorry..." She places her hand on her shoulder but the latter falls back.

"I'm fine." Sohyun answers coldly. Jiyoon retracts her hand, feeling her heart arching. She feels a hand on her shoulder right now, it was Jihyun. The leader shakes her head, signalling her not to talk to Sohyun right now, the kid needs some space. The short haired girl nods weakly.

 

"I didn't borrow you shorts, Hyuna." Gayoon asks her confusingly. She chokes a bit as she saw Hyuna's annoying face.

"What happened?" Gayoon asks carefully.

"I told you to be nice to Sohyun. You asked me what happened? Shouldn't it be my question for you?" Hyuna asks her annoyingly.

"I don't understand it. I did nothing to her." Gayoon frowns at her with confusion.

"That's the point! You don't even know what's wrong!" She raises her voice a bit.

"What? Can't you just go straight to the main point?!" Gayoon is pissed as well.

"She thought you hate her!" Hyuna tries not to scream as she does not want the members outside heard their conversation. Gayoon remains silence.

"Don't you tell me you hate her...Gayoon..." Hyuna is disappointed.

"No...I am just..."

"You what? Tell me..." Hyuna asks weakly.

"I don't know...I don't hate her. But so many things happened lately, you know...Jiyoon always goes after her. Everything comes up with Sohyun, Jiyoon is the first one to speak up, to protect her. Slowly, I really start disliking everything about her. I start to...hate that...name..." She stutters when she comes to 'hate that name'.

"Your jealousy is ruining our group you know...Gayoon ah...please, please be nice to this kid I'm begging you. Don't ever let your jealous take over you." Hyuna said weakly.

"Okay..." Gayoon lies. She just wants to end this conversation as soon as possible, without noticing the girl standing in front of her looks so pale.

"Thank you..." Hyuna turns around and walks back to her room.

"Ahh...my head is gonna explode." For a second, her ex girlfriend pops up in her mind along with the scenes of her fighting with Gayoon and Sohyun crying.

"Stop that pain." She smacks her head harsh, hoping the pain will go away. She finally takes panadol to stop the headache.

 

In the room, Gayoon stands still at her spot. "Sohyun...Sohyun...Sohyun...It's all about her. Does she really deserve this all attention? She took my girl from me and now even Hyuna! She took everything from me...everything..." Gayoon said wrathfully. She does not want to be mad at the innocent girl but her jealous just takes over her as everyone seems standing up for the girl, even her best friend just scolded at her.

 

 

In the practice room

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter