My Secret Revealed

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungsik and Jihyun already get used to the teasing from her sisters, they are now brave enough to hold hands in the public. Basically, they have already forgot her sisters' existence, walking at the lead of them. Looking at their back, the girls feel so warm and sweet. Sohyun wraps her arms around Hyuna's, laying her head on her shoulder, copying what she sees from the oldest member. Hyuna just smiles at her little sister.

"Go and find a girlfriend. Don't do that with me." She teases at her but does not push her away. In some way, she finds herself enjoying Sohyun's body temperature on her arm.

"Hmmmm...I want it, unnie." Sohyun acts childish. Seeing Sohyun hugging a girl but the girl is not herself, Jiyoon feels jealous but happy at the same time as she sees Sohyun still wearing their couple bracelet. Gayoon slips her arms to her waist and hugs her from aside.

"Jiyoonie?" Gayoon tilts her head and reaches it out, looking at her. Gayoon's adorable action makes the short haired girl laugh. The short haired girl reaches her hand out, gently her hair.

"Hmm? I'm glad that our silly Gayoon is back."

"I'm always here." Gayoon smiles innocently.

Jihyun looks back at her sisters, she is glad that her sisters have been so supporting to her, even she hides her relationship from them. She laughs softly at the girls as she sees the maknaes copying her and Hyungsik then smiles at the two older sisters having fun together as well. She feels a hand caressing her hair, it was Hyungsik.

"What are you looking at? Your lovely sisters?" He smiles at his girlfriend. Hyungsik's smile never fails to warm her heart, making her fall for it. She actually finds that her boyfriend also has the unique eye-smile as she does. His eye-smile is adorable and charming at the same time. She smiles at him and nods. "You know I'm glad that you have such caring members. Hyuna told me that you girls have been through a lot these few days and you didn't tell me about it. I know you didn't want me to worry but sharing is important. I wanna know what happened to you. But I guess Hyuna solved all the problems? I felt sorry for her that I bother her at the wrong time." He said while caressing her face.

"Yes...I'm so thankful to have these girls in the group, in my life. Hyuna is a strong girl that she suffers everything just to protect us when we almost give up." She answers, keeping her eyes on the girls.

"But I did not regret calling her coz I would have missed a chance to meet my beautiful girl and her innocent sisters." He leans closer and places a kiss on her lips softly.

"Ah! They kiss! They ki...!" Sohyun screams again but gets covered by Hyuna's hand.

"Shut up you little monster! Don't screaming! People are looking at us awkwardly; they are looking at us like we are freaks!" Hyuna whispers loud in her ear. Sohyun is still humming loud in her hand, pointing at the couple who is now laughing at her. Jihyun puts a finger on her lips, signaling her to be quiet.

"Wow...Look at this." Hyuna points at the giant fish tank. Sharks and all kinds of fish are in the same tank along with sea turtles. The girls are amazed at the sight they are looking at. Hyungsik takes out his phone and captures the moment of five girls leaning on the glasses, looking at the sharks. He smiles at the photo.

"These girls are just like those five-year-old girls, feeling everything amazing at the aquarium." He talks to himself.

"Hey girls, turn around please. Smile!" He snaps a shot right away after the girls turning around. They are obviously not ready yet but the photo turns out looking fabulous. Just five girls look pure and innocent at the camera. "Ah...what's that? I'm not ready yet!" Hyuna whines again.

"Ignore this kid, she always whines." Jihyun walks to her boyfriend, looking at the photo.

"Wah...our namji is betraying us already." Jiyoon protests for Hyuna. The leader laughs and shakes her hands.

"No I didn't! I always love my sisters but Hyungsikie did not do anything wrong."

"Hyungsikie!" Gayoon teases at her sister.

"Hyunaie...oops your name doesn't sound good. Jiyoonie, Gayoonie." Sohyun tries to copy her sister but fails.

"Yah...Who said that you can call me Gayoonie?" Gayoon pinches the maknae playfully. Not only earning a pinch but she also earns a slap on her arm.

"Who said my name doesn't sound good! Now you have to pronounce Hyuna-ie for 100 times. Start now!" Sohyun hugs her sister tight.

"Unnie...I know you are not willing to punish me. Look! Sea turtle." Sohyun points at a big sea turtle swimming towards the glasses. Hyuna wants to punish her sister but she is crazy about everything related to turtles. She ignores everyone and looks at the turtle swimming closer.

"Kkwonsso, take photos of me and the turtle!" Hyuna kind of orders her sister but the younger girl still obeys.

"It looks like Rocky!" Hyuna turns around immediately after taking photos.

"Rocky?" Hyungsik asks the girls.

"Rocky is her turtle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter