I See The Different You

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just two and a half hour until , the girls decide to leave the couple alone so that they can enjoy their moment alone. Jihyun and Hyungsik appreciate them a lot.

"We'll meet at the airport at 6:45 p.m. sharp, okay?"

"Just enjoy your date, unnie." Gayoon smiles at her, waving at her.

Hyungsik slightly drags his girlfriend, signaling her to move while holding her hand. "Don't worry...They're grown-ups already." He said softly, comforting her with his smile. She holds his hand tight and follows him.

They come to the market where the girls hung out at the first day. They bought a cotton candy, share together. Today is the best day to Jihyun since she has never felt this way before, relaxing, spending time with her love. She mostly looks at him, ignoring everything surrounding her.

"Why are you staring at me?" Hyungsik said while putting a small piece of cotton candy into his mouth and then feeding her. She shakes her head but still stares at him. It's been a while she spends time with him alone, she wants to just look at him for the whole day long. Hyungsik lifts up the cotton candy to block her sight.

"Noona, you need to stop staring like a psycho." He teases at her staring. Jihyun takes a big bite of the candy to get her view again.

"Who's the psycho again?" He kisses her suddenly. The girl is shocked, opens her eyes wide.

"You. Nam Jihyun!" He laughs.

"And I'm this psycho's boyfriend." He adds. Every single movements from the boy, Jihyun finds them so adorable even when he is confessing. She eye-smiles at him.

"When did you learn all these tricks?" She asks while punching his chest playfully.

"Well...I was born with skills, skills that I can make my girl smile and only smile for me." He leans closer to get a kiss but the girl falls back.

"And when did you become this erted?" She puts her hands between them to distance from him.

"Um...Let me think...After I saw my y psycho girlfriend in swimsuit?" He smirks and leans closer again.

"Yah..." She blushes and falls back but he holds her waist.

She cannot move until the moment their lips meet together. They do not care about that they are kissing in the public, they do not care about how people look at them; now, they just want to cherish every moment they have. Jihyun pulls out to regain her breath.

"I love you." Hyungsik confessed. Jihyun leans closer and kisses him again.

"I love you too." She doesn't realize that she finally confess until seeing Hyungsik's bright smile.

"You finally said that." He hugs her tight and lifts her up. "Wohhh!" Spinning around, Hyungsik is in delight that his girlfriend finally said that.

The girl covers , her eyes widen. "I didn't...I didn't mean that."

Hyungsik's smile freezes, stops what he was doing, putting her down. "What do you mean you didn't mean that?" Jihyun panics.

"No no no! I mean...those words just slips through my mouth." She is afraid that the boy misunderstood her words but she is making it worse.

"Just...slips through your mouth?" He lets go of his grasp. She grabs his arm.

"No I didn't mean that. I mean...I don't know how to explain...It feels like that the first time I can finally say it without worrying too much. I mean...I love you...argh...I don't know! I didn't mean to say "I didn't mean it." Her panic face makes the boy smiles. He caresses her face, pulling her closer in his embrace.

"I trust you. I'm glad that you said that...twice..." He giggles like a child in which the girl loves the most.

The girl holds his hand, takes a walk on the beach together, chatting, chasing after each other, tickling, enjoying their sweetness before leaving the plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter