Her Confession

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of them is the entry of the Lilliput Amusement Park, they already feel like giants.

"Wah...The things are really small, they're just about 3 metres and some are even a half of me!" Jiyoon patted Gayoon's arm, pointing at those famous tourists spots.

"Oh...then it's really small. You ain't that tall as well." Gayoon mocked at her.

"Yah...Give me that necklace back!" Jiyoon reached out her hand to her neck. The taller girl stepped back.

"No~ Jiyoonie is tall." Gayoon grimaced at her after uttering the word "tall".

"Heo Gayoon! ...Let's go!" Jiyoon cannot be mad at her best friend since she was grinning childishly. Whenever she saw her childish smile, her heart melted.

They can find a lot of worldwide famous tourists spots, like Forriden City, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Eiffel Tower, Pyramid and many other spots from all over the world. It became Jiyoon's turn to drag her girl to the places she likes.

"Gayoonie Gayoonie! It's really interesting to see such famous spots in this size. We have to take many pictures and show them to the girls!" Jiyoon wanted to take some prankish photos. She stood close to the camera and opened . It turned out that seemed like Jiyoon eating up the Forbidden City. Running to the next spot, Jiyoon pretended pushing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Those photos made the taller girl laugh so hard.

"You're so retarded, Jeon Jiyoon!"

"Come on! Lemme take a photo of you." Jiyoon slightly pushed the girl next to the Tower. The taller girl stood there and did not know what to do.

"Heo Gayoon, you've done millions times of photoshoot and now you stand there like an idiot?" Jiyoon complained in a playful tone.

"Yah...That is a bunch of photoshoot about fashion! Now it's...I don't even know what it is!" Jiyoon put down the camera, walking towards her.

"You have to pose like this." Jiyoon placed her hands on the taller girl's back and shoulder, made the latter tilt her body backward.

"Hold on this." Gayoon blushed as she felt her warm hands on her body. Jiyoon went back to her previous position.

"Ready. Oh wait. Not yet." Jiyoon walked to her again and pushed her chest a bit, making her tilt more.

"Okay!" Gayoon's face turned red to the extreme.

"Gayoonie, ready, 3, 2, 1. Done! Come here and check it out." Jiyoon said, focusing on the camera. The blushing girl patted her face and mumbled.

"Stay focus. Don't blush."

"Gayoonie! Come here and have a look!" Jiyoon's eyes stuck on the camera. Gayoon rushed to her girl immediately.

"Good right? Now you understand how to do prankish pose?" Gayoon nodded awkwardly.

"But it's quite embarrassing to do so..."

"That's why people called you chic! You have to join me!" Jiyoon dragged her friend to the next spot. They came to the place of the Statue of Liberty. Jiyoon signaled her to stand next to the Statue.

"Do your prankish pose." Jiyoon was ready to capture the precious moment of her friend acting silly.

Gayoon slowly rested her head on the Statue as if that was her boyfriend. She closed her eyes and showed her typical childish happy face to the camera. Jiyoon smiled at the camera and captured the moment. She took a few extra photos of her since it was rare to see her friend acting like this. Indeed, Gayoon looked so beautiful even acting silly. It was more like a proper photoshoot than a prankish one. Gayoon opened her eyes and see if the girl has done it.

"Okay?" Jiyoon found her friend extremely attractive at that moment.

The sunlight shone her pale skin, her pinky lips stood out even more. Her brown hair shone like some golden sands. Now the taller girl frowned. Jiyoon captured her face immediately.

"Done or not?!" She shouted.

"Done! Gosh...Can't you wait for a bit longer?" Jiyoon smirked as she looked the photos she had just taken, they're beautiful.

"Let me see."

"No. You have to give me another pose. One photo is not enough for me." Jiyoon hid the camera behind her back. The taller girl pouted and frowned.

"Fine."

She was actually glad that Jiyoon wants more photos of her. She went to another side of the Statue and lean close to its armpit, acted to smell it.

"Hahaha! Gayoonie! Awesome! Hold on, hold on! This is gonna be the best of yours!" Jiyoon was overwhelmed with joy. Jiyoon took lots of photos here, from the beginning to the moment that Gayoon could not hold her laugh anymore.

"Gayoonie, it's so hilarious! Look at yourself!" Gayoon leaned closer to Jiyoon and checked out the photos. They both burst into laugh after looking at the photos.

"Hahah...Ah...I'm tired. What do you say finding a place to rest and have something to eat?" asked Gayoon.

"Sure." Jiyoon grabbed her arm and led her to a restaurant where is next to a souvenir shop.

The restaurant with European construction style looks like a museum more than a restaurant. However, they stepped inside of the restaurant, it was another view of it. It becomes the normal Korean style restaurant, but with a buffet setting.

"This restaurant is quite interesting. It's so grand outside but inside is ordinary that you would feel comfortable as if it was your home." Gayoon nodded. Jiyoon took off her dark brown bracelet as she did not want it to get grime on.

"After this, we'll go to the souvenir shop and get some for the girls. Then we need to head back home." Jiyoon said with a mouth of food.

"That soon?" Gayoon pouted and biting her spoon. Jiyoon patted her head and added.

"Don't pout, Gayoonie. I'll buy and let you choose your present in that souvenir shop, okay?" Gayoon nodded slowly.

They headed to the souvenir shop. Gayoon saw some sketch photos on the walls, she patted the short-haired girl.

"Jiyoon, they could sketch people faces in 3 minutes. It's amazing, isn't it?" She was impressed by those photos.

"You like it? Let's do it."

"Really?" Gayoon widened her eyes. Jiyoon simply dragged her to the counter.

"We wanna try that." She pointed at one of the sketch photos. The shop assistant led them to the chairs.

"Please have a seat and get prepared for the photo, thank you." He bowed.

"Jiyoon, what should our pose be like?"

Jiyoon remained silence but hugged the girl. "Like this?" Jiyoon asked with aegyo which made the long haired girl froze.

Her heart bounced rapidly and her body heated up. "Er...Okay..." Gayoon froze her position.

Jiyoon grabbed her hands so that the taller girl would hug her as well. "We have to hug like this. Pabo ah."

Gayoon's brai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter