What did I do wrong?

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun found nothing but food only in the house, not even a piece of band-aid.

"I think we need Carl's help..." Jihyun lowered her voice when she mentioned Carl as she knew Gayoon would refuse it.

As expected, Gayoon rolled her eyes and yelled "Hell no" to her sister.

"Gosh...Do I really need to see that face even I'm injured?"

"Would you just be quiet for a moment? We are helping you!" Hyuna was somewhat pissed off since she carried her back home.

Gayoon was silenced by her words once again. She had no idea why Hyuna was pissed, not even the younger girl would know.

"I'll just ask him to bring me the things we need and that's it. He won't stay any longer I promise." Jihyun opened the door as the door bell rang.

Carl got into the house and checked on Gayoon's wounds even the latter was reluctant to let the man do so, she was forced by her best friend.

"I suggest that you should see a doctor to make sure your elbow is okay because it seems quite bad. I can call a doctor to come see you, Gayoon?" She gave him a dead stare as if she would kill him when he called out her name.

"Yes, please. I think we need a doctor as well. I mean we are not professional, we don't really know how bad her situation is." Hyuna replied in a serious tone.

She seemed that she turned into another person since she has been home. She was all serious and did not smile or try to comfort or obey Gayoon. Hearing that made Gayoon felt surprised even more that her eyes widened. She wanted to protest and proved that she was okay but somehow she was afraid of Hyuna at that moment. She was afraid that she would earn another scolding from Hyuna.

"Thank you, Carl." Jihyun replied politely, noticing the changes of Hyuna.

"How did you get hurt? Did you guys meet the guy that you met on the beach again?" Carl worried. "Oh no. She fell down from the cliff." Jihyun tried to explain.

"Cliff? You girls went hiking?" "Do we need to report everything to you?" Gayoon glared at him but then softened as she saw Hyuna took a glance at her.

They remained silence until the doctor came. After the checking, the doctor dressed her wounds and gave her some medicine and ointment.

"Basically, her knees are fine. It's fine to walk or run but about her elbow, it's worse than you thought. She should not move her arm if unnecessary. Maybe you all could help her carry her bags or anything heavy. It would be best if she could rest as much as possible." The doctor explained.

"Thank you, doctor. We'll do what you told us to do so. Thank you so much." Jihyun said politely and sent him out.

"You heard what the doctor said. Take the medicine and rest." Jihyun ordered.

"Fine." Gayoon had no choice but to agree.

She was waiting for Hyuna to say something to her but none from the latter. The youngest girl grabbed a bottle of water and made her take the medicine.

"Since I've brought this first-aid kit, I think it should be put in Gayoon's bedroom?" Carl asked and earned another glare from Gayoon as he mentioned her name for the second time.

"I'll take it. Woh...it's heavy." Jihyun tried to take it.

"Maybe I'll take it for you. I want to use the bathroom anyway."

"Okay, thanks. Let me show you her room."

 

 

 

In the room

 

"Jihyun, actually I have something to say." Carl said nervously.

"What's that?" Jihyun was a bit nervous and worried. She worried that what Gayoon said about Carl was right. He did it for approaching her, taking advantages of her or just trying to get her in his bed.

"Actually...I have a feeling for your friend." It took a while for Carl to say that.

"My friend...Who...is...it?" Jihyun relieved somewhat.

"Gayoon. I've fell for her since the moment I saw her on the beach. It was before those incidents, but I didn't dare to talk to her." Carl finished his words in one breath.

Jihyun was shocked and worried since he fell for the person who he should never do so. He fell for a woman who hates him.

"Could you help me ask her out for dinner?" Carl asked while observing Jihyun's reaction.

"Oh no. Another person asked me for help get a girlfriend..." Jihyun thought.

"Jihyun?" Jihyun was dazed.

"Uh? Um...I...She actually...." She had doubts about this guy and about whether she shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter