Grown Up Please

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please have a seat." Mrs Kim signals the girl.

 

"I hope you understand my situation. My daughter made a huge mistake in the past after breaking up with a girl. Her life was totally a mess and she was not able to figure out what is harmful to her. That's why I'm protecting her even though she told me that she has already changed." Sohyun nods at her words.

 

"May I know...what Hyuna unnie has done?" Mrs Kim smiles, taking a deep breathe.

 

"She slept with a lot of girls." Sohyun is shocked by her words as she cannot imagine that her girlfriend sleeping with other girls.

 

"After the break up, she did clubbing a lot, getting drunk every day. She brought girls back home and you know what happened next." Sohyun nods again.

 

"I didn't know until that night. That night I come to her house as usual for cleaning. I heard noises from her room so I walked into the room and found out what happened. All I saw was two girls." These words stabs right into Sohyun's heart. She thought her unnie was all innocent but the truth is cruel to her again.

 

"I do not want to see my daughter bring herself back to that dark era again. She's been suffering a lot."

 

"Mrs Kim I understand it. However, I also hope that you'll understand me. I will never do the same thing that the girl did to Hyuna unnie. In fact, I'm the one who is afraid that she will leave me." Sohyun lets out a bitter smile.

 

Mrs Kim looks at the sad girl and thinks that maybe this girl might be different to the previous ones but still she has to be safe. She needs to make sure if Sohyun can really keep her promises.

 

"Just want to let you know that if you think I'm acting too harsh to you, I do it just for my daughter." Mrs Kim pats her lap.

 

"It's late. Maybe you should go back to the dorm first." Sohyun wants to stay longer but she knows it is no good to her if she insists to do so.

 

 

Three more days passed, Hyuna is feeling stressed as the deadline is coming soon. However, the girl has still not finished the rapping part yet. Her phone rings. It is Hara calling. Hara reminds her that she will be practicing with Kara members next week. Knowing that she has to finish the song and practice the dance, Hyuna feels like her head is gonna explode. The door bell rings.

 

"Argh...Who is it? Just leave me alone..." Hyuna drags herself to the door, opening it.

 

"Unnie!" Sohyun gives her a kiss as soon as she sees her. Hyuna does not feel excited or have any positive feelings about seeing her girlfriend, but she does not want to be harsh to her girl. She fakes smiles.

 

"Do you miss me?" Sohyun has been asking her this question since the day she leaves the dorm for composing.

 

"Yes I am. I miss you a lot." Hyuna tries to comfort her girlfriend. Walking back to the table, she focuses on her composing but Sohyun keeps on sticking with her, getting her attention. Sohyun simply sits on her laps, wrapping her arms around her, making Hyuna feel disturbed.

 

"Sohyun ah, I can't compose it when you're sitting on my laps." Sohyun pouts.

 

"But I miss it. I miss having skinships with you. You have no idea how I hate to see Gayoon unnie and Jiyoon unnie snuggling at the dorm. They even made out on that day! I saw Gayoon sitting on Jiyoon's laps and they were kissing passionately." Sohyun blushes when she tells her girl about the hot scene she saw. She expects excitement from her girlfriend, but Hyuna seems to look distracted. Hyuna cannot focus on the song anymore as her girlfriend told her about Gayoon making out with Jiyoon.

 

"Sohyun ah...I can't compose the song and the deadline is coming." Hyuna slightly makes the girl stand up.

 

"Unnie..." Hyuna is pushing her girl to the front door softly.

 

"Unnie will be back soon. Let me finish the song first okay?" Sohyun shakes her head. Hugging her tight, Sohyun does not want to let go nor leave the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter