A Wrong Start

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the last schedule of today, the girls can finally go back home and rest. Lately, Jiyoon is working on composing songs. Her inspiration is mostly from her crush and there are two songs she is working one. One is a R&B which expresses her sadness about watching her girl hanging out with someone but not her; another one is a Country Pop that tells a story of her and Sohyun's memorable moments. Once she got home, she would write down how she feels today and start to work on the lyrics. Fortunately, she is recently working on the Country Pop which means she is having a great time with her girl.

"Jiyoonie, aren't you staying with me?" Gayoon pouts. It is rare to see the girl pouting at her except something matters to her.

"Jiyoonie is working on composing songs and Gayoonie will support Jiyoonie, right?" Jiyoon uses her name replacing 'I' on purpose since it sounds adorable to her best friend and she knew that the girl cannot resist.The brown haired girl sitting on the couch, playing with her phone, nods slowly with sadness.

"Gayoonie is so nice to Jiyoonie." The short haired girl hugs her tight then goes back to her room. Meanwhile, Hyuna walks to the couch, holding her laptop.

"Where are the others?" Hyuna asks. "Sohyun had so much fun today, she went straight to her bed as we're home. Jihyun unnie is obviously busy talking with her Hyungsik-IE!" Gayoon teases her older sister, earning giggles from Hyuna.

"Hyuna..." Gayoon grins at the girl.

"What?" Hyuna focuses on her laptop.

"I have something to tell you." The girl giggles at herself, making the black haired girl making a 'wtf' face.

"What the heck is that face!" Gayoon is neither irritated or hit the girl hard, instead she keeps giggling. Hyuna takes a glare at her then focuses back on her laptop.

"Don't ignore me, Hyuna. I'll tell you now." Gayoon grabs her wrist.

"Then do it." Hyuna is annoyed.

"Sohyun..."

"Argh...This girl is not going to tell the thing Sohyun told me right?" Hyuna thought.

"Sohyun tells me that she does not like Jiyoon. I mean she sees her as her appa only." Gayoon almost shouts but covers soon. Hyuna does not give her any responses.

Gayoon shakes the girl's hand. "Why are you ignoring me? Don't you feel amazing?" Gayoon grins.

"Um...Sorry? Why do I have to feel AMAZING?" Hyuna imitates her action then fakes a 'gross' face.

"Because you should be feeling happy for me! And that means I don't have to fight over Jiyoon with maknae!" Gayoon whispers loud.

"Yes, I'm happy. You're happy. Everybody is happy. Is that enough now? I'm hungry, do you want something to eat?" The girl nods. Hyuna puts down her laptop, walks to the kitchen, starts cooking instant noodles.

"Hyuna can I use your laptop to search something? My phone is so slow." Gayoon asks. Hyuna gives her an okay sign. Gayoon wants to search something for her date with Jiyoon, where to go, what they could do during the date. This is the first time she plans for someone; normally, it should be the boys plan for her.

She somehow clicks some buttons and a file popped up, a picture file. Loads of pictures put in a file name "X". She looks at the pictures and sees Hyuna with a girl, a familiar face, a member from Apink. She notices a picture of her member hugging the leader from Apink. She covers . "That's Chorong! " She thought. 

She scrolls down and finds more picture of the couple. Her eyes widen even more as she looks at the picture of the couple kissing in the beach. "They were... That's why Hyuna is moody in the music shows recently." She also notices their couple necklace that she saw the girl wearing it all the time last night. She remembers that she asked her sister why she is wearing that ugly necklace all the time and the girl lied that her mom bought her this.

"Here..." Hyuna walks towards her, putting down the bowls of noodles. Gayoon panicks wants to close the file but she stops.

"Hyuna ah..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter