Ready To Love?

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maknae, no alcohol tonight." Hyuna warns her girlfriend. This is their first dating after they have both confessed to each other, an ordinary dating for them. Watching movies, having a dinner, walking around, then head back to home, they plan this for their first date.

 

"Why Why Why!" Sohyun pouts, swaying, begging like a kid.

 

"No for tonight. No for our first dating." Hyuna pokes her nose.

 

The younger girl yelps in pain but still has smiles on her face as her girl seems to response positively to their relations. At the beginning, Sohyun was afraid that Hyuna would treat her cold as she is the one who sort of forced her to become her girlfriend. However, the way Hyuna treats her is unexpectedly sweet, especially tonight after spending a night to take care of Gayoon. After dinner, they come to a near the restaurant. They both hold hands and take a walk, enjoying the moment. Walking around the park, people do not spot that they are celebrities, they just think they are some ordinary citizens having a sweet dating here.

 

"I'm so blessed." Sohyun grins at her, resting her chin on her shoulder, staring at her girlfriend.

 

"Why?" She lets out a laugh when she sees her girlfriend's happy puppy face.

 

"Because I have you now. I finally found my 'Miss Right'" Sohyun blushes when she talks about it, looking away. Hyuna smiles at her reaction but at the same time she feels guilty as she knows she is not her Miss Right.

 

"How do you know that I'm your Miss Right?" She smiles bitterly. The girl looks up at her, leaning closer.

 

"I just know." She whispers into her ear. Her words are sweet, but also makes the older girl feel guilty even more. She recalls the moment that she kissed the sick girl on her bed yesterday. Tightening her grip on her hand, Hyuna does not notice that she is tightening her fist.

 

"Ouch, unnie it hurts." Sohyun yelps in pain.

 

"Sorry..." Hyuna slightly rubs her hand. She looses her grip, hugs the girl from the back, still walking around.

 

"Sohyun ah...I'll try to be your best girlfriend." Hyuna hugs her tight, making the girl feel warm.

 

Every time she feels guilty, she would try to do anything to please her girlfriend, to make herself feel better. Whatever the girl wants, she will obey her. She knows the girl loves skinships and would do it for her more than usual. Sohyun grins at herself, lowering her head, feeling that she is the luckiest girl in the world. The younger girl turns around, grinning at her. 

 

"Then say those three words to me." Hyuna freezes at her spot, stops moving foreward with the girl.

 

The younger girl pouts at her as the girl is not responsing. Hyuna suddenly holds her tight, pecking a kiss. Comparing to saying those three words, she would rather make out with her. Making her girlfriend blush, Hyuna feels relieved.

 

“Unnie, you didn’t say those three words.” Sohyun insists to hear those words from the girl. 

 

Hyuna peck 4 more kisses on her lips again, making the girl blush again. 3 more kisses on her lips, Sohyun blushes madly, looking down.

 

“I said it.” Hyuna smiles at the girl.

 

Sohyun looks up immediately with confusion. “Huh? When?”

 

“Those kisses! The first kiss stands for I, five more for L.O.V.E. and the last three for Y.O.U., Kwon Sohyun. So…you already got that from me. I gave you how many kisses, one, two, three…..Eight kisses!” Hyuna tries to swift her attention to the kisses.

 

Fortunately, the younger girl finally gives up on asking her to say those three words, even she is still hoping she would say that at least once to her. The red head grins, hugs her tight, holds her hands, then walks back to their car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter