Troublemaker

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was online at 14:41. "He left again..." Jihyun put her phone back to her bag.

"Unnie! Why are you checking up your phone so often lately? And why didn't you play with us?" Hyuna was exhausted but managed to escape from the chasing game.

"Nothing, I was just looking at the pictures that I took recently. And I don't wanna get tanned."

"O~kay? Forget about getting tanned. It's too hot and you have to cool down a bit! We can leave the stuff to the counter." Hyuna passed their bags to someone at the counter then dragged Jihyun to the sea.

They were splashing each other. "Ahhh...Unnie, you can't do this to me. How come I'm on my own!?" Sohyun protested. The others kept "attacking" their youngest sisters. 

"The reason is obvious! You're the youngest!" Jihyun shouted with a grin on her face.

"I'm taking a break..."Gayoon was exhausted after the chasing and splashing game, she went to the place where Jihyun sat before and rested. "Unnie, you're getting old!"

Getting teased by Hyuna and Jiyoon, Gayoon wanted to use her typical locking kung fu skills to wrap around their necks but she was too tired to get up anymore.

She simply lift up her fist and pretended to punch them far away. The latter two stuck out their tongues to tease more. Suddenly, they felt a hand on their shoulders.

"What did you two say? old? If Gayoon is getting old, how about me?" The oldest sister asked with a smirk.

"Of..Of course we were joking! Right, Sohyun?" Jiyoon  faked laughs while giving a signal to ask Sohyun lift their sister up.

"Right! Jiyoon unnie! Let's our older sister show us that she is forever young!" Jihyun was already lift up and in panic since she knew she would be another victim, just like Gayoon.

"No!You two, no! This is an order! I'm the leader! Please don't!" Jihyun was asking the two to let go but ended up begging her sisters to let her survive.

However, it was too late. She was already in the water. Hyuna laughed too hard that her stomach hurt.

"You two should tell me this then I could capture such moment with our camera!" Hyuna gasped it. Jihyun was all wet now and she wanted to revenge but failed. She was the one who got attacked for the most besides Gayoon who was watching them and smiled like an idiot at her place.

 

Indeed, they are celebrities and what they did drew a lot of attention, especially for foreigners. Those foreigners did not know that they were celebrities, the only thing they knew was that the girls are pretty and attractive especially they were in swimsuits. Some of them were just waiting for a chance to approach the girls, to get to know them. It was the moment that they have been waiting for. Gayoon was sitting right there on her own. They wanted to approach Jihyun but were a bit too late since she got dragged away when they walked towards her.Two guys were walking towards Gayoon and studying her body. Wearing a Tankini, her pale skin exposed, her swimsuit fit her a lot that it made her legs look longer. Gayoon lost a lot of weight after Volume Up. She used to have plump body curves but now she was like back to her high school era weight. However, she could still rock that Tankini.

 

"Hey beautiful! I'm Glen and he is Denny. How come you are alone? Where is your boyfriend?" That blonde hair man tried to get some hints from Gayoon.

"What? Er...I can't speak English." Gayoon tried her best to utter some English words.

"It's okay. We just wanna make friends with you. You know, friends!" Denny tried to explain and spoke slowly.

"Ah..What should I do? How come all the boys need to approach me like this? I can't speak English, go away please!" Gayoon mumbled to herself in Korean.

"I'm sorry" She tried to get away from them but Glen grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going? We don't bite. Come on! Just stay with us!" Gayoon wanted to shout but she knew they would eventually get into troubles or even screw the whole trip. Again she tried to come up with all the English she knows, explained to them.

"I...don't...make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter