Too Lost In You

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon POV

 

Lying on the bed, switching channels, I feel bored while waiting for my wife to finish her bath. Not stopping switching channels until I find something interesting to me on TV, I start to enjoy the TV show of some new K-Pop groups. Those new groups remind me of our 4Minute eras, our precious adventure. A group formed by five members is exactly like our past. I just miss the old days, singing together, crying together. I find myself smiling at the show and someone just caught this moment.

“What are you smiling for, silly?” The woman with wet long black messy hair, in a grey vest and blue checked boxer shorts, is drying her hair with a white towel while walking towards the bed. Smiles on my face are turning wider wider, becoming grins or probably smirks.

“I was watching the K-Pop show but now~ I think a hot wife just caught my attention.” I switch off the TV.

“You look beautiful today.” I give her a soft smile. She gets on the bed, laying down next to me. Wrapping her hand around my waist, she just smiles. I cannot help but caress her hair and her flawless face.

“It’s still all like a dream to me." Her eyes sparkle that I cannot take my eyes off her.

"We finally made it. We are finally married." She starts slowly, gently, leaning closer. I can feel her breath; our breath is sharing the same rhythm, breathing in and breathing out, enjoying such wonderful silence. We remain silence, smiling at each other, holding each other. Everything is so soft, so slow, so silent, so relaxable. There is a song called Too Lost In You which I never understood the meaning of the lyrics until now.

"You look into my eyes
I go out of my mind
I can't see anything
Cos this love's got me blind
I can't help myself
I can't break the spell
I can't even try"

At this moment, I cannot even utter a word simply because of her beauty, because of the fact that we are married, because of the truth that this angel belongs to me now.

"What are you thinking?" She asks. I slightly shake my head, smiling warmly to her. She tightens her grip, pulling me closer, making our foreheads sticking with each other.

"Jiyoon ah...Never let me go even I seem cold to you sometimes. Hold on to me even I make mistakes. Never leave me even I hurt you." Her eyes are getting watery.

My sights follow her tears trace. Something must have been bothering her but I am not sure what it is. Ignoring all those thoughts, I swipe off the tears on her face. Cupping her face, I lean close for a kiss, a kiss that could comfort her. I cannot understand why she suddenly acts like this, nor do I know the true meaning behind those words. Right now, I just want this angel to smile.

"I just left a mark on your lips and no one could take you away from me." She brings her fingers to her lips, feeling the mark that I left on it.

A smile is found on her face. Her arm trails up to my neck, tightening it in order to get me closer, close enough to make our lips meet each other. She bites my upper lip, making me yelp at the sudden pain. I frown at her, waiting for her answer. She pecks a kiss then.

"And that's my mark."

"How come mine is a tough one?" I am drowned in the pain. She does not have the intention to reply but only grins at me, burying her face into my embrace, holding me tight.

"I'm really blessed. You know that my family came to our wedding party and I saw your family and mine were smiling at the moment we exchanging the rings. We overcame everything." My grips are getting tighter.

"Yes...and we will overcome everything in the future as well." I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's sleep, my queen." I smile at her and she replies me with the same action.

 

 

 

Jihyun POV

 

After the dinner, I go back to our hotel with my husband. What happened today reminds me of nothing other than my wedding ceremony. I am the first member to get married in the group and Hyuna comes after me. Me getting married with Hyungsik is not something surprising to my girls, except Hyuna.

This girl is the only one finds out that I keep in touch with Carl after the trip. Having a friendship with Carl is surely fine to me or to anyone, but not for Hyuna since she knows that I was on the edge to cross the line. I always treat Carl as a friend, well, at least at the beginning, I did see him as a friend.

However, times went by, I found that I started to cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter