So Sick

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon is hopeless, breathless that her oxygen is already gone. She thought her oxygen was Jiyoon but it turned out that she figures out that it is Hyuna, her best friend. She cannot do anything without her. To be specific, she is nothing when Hyuna is not with her. Without Hyuna, she does not dare do anything, including confessing to Jiyoon. This morning, she takes a walk in the park near their dorm. Keep wandering around and wandering around, Gayoon figures out one thing --- the importance of Hyuna. Finally, she realizes that the girl helped her a lot, no matter dating, preparation, encouraging her or even practicing with her.

 

Flashback

 

Gayoon POV

 

Tomorrow is the day of the confession day. I need to prepare well for this so that I won’t mess it up. Looking into the mirror, I practice alone. “Jiyoon…Would you…Argh…What am I gonna say? Will you marry me? This is stupid.” I cannot help but mess with my hair. After taking a deep breath, I try it again. “Jiyoon, I hope you will accept…accept what? Argh, confession is never an easy stuff.” I jump on my bed, feeling frustrated.

 

Suddenly, I feel a person falling on me.

 

“Kim Hyuna!” I whine. The girl giggles at my reaction.

 

“Gayoonie, that’s how you treat your best friend and your biggest confession event planner, huh!” She puts force on her chin, pressing it against my head.

 

“Yah! It hurts…” I roll over, wriggling from her attack.

 

“So what are you doing here?” Hyuna asks me. We are both lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

 

“I...I was practicing…”

 

“For what?” I do not feel like answering this question since it is quite embarrassing to tell her.

 

“Don’t you tell me that you practice confessing to your girl like those old school TV dramas plots?” She mocks at me. This is great! She knows about it!

 

“No!!!” I almost shout at her, looking at her with my widened eyes.

 

“Bingo!” Hyuna applauds me.

 

“No! What bingo!” I cover .

 

“You…” Hyuna wants to shout but is silenced by me.

 

“You promise you don’t shout first. You know that I can’t let anyone else know about this right?” She nods slowly, looking at me with her adorable eyes. She looks like a super cute puppy here. What am I thinking about! I loose my grip, letting her go.

 

“Let Hyuna Goddess practice with you poor thing.” She teases at me again. I glare at her but she holds my arm tight, pouting at me. I don’t think there is anyone could resist it.

 

“I’m Jiyoon and you tell me what you’ve been feeling toward me. Go ahead.” Hyuna sits up straight and I follow her. I clear my throat, fixing my clothes. Looking at her, I am speechless. She is not Jiyoon, they are not the same. I find it very weird for me to confess to Hyuna instead of Jiyoon.

 

“Speak a word!” She shakes my arms.

 

“I…I…Jiyoon…I…” I stutter a lot. She cups my face.

 

“Stop stuttering. Okay…Just close your eyes if you are nervous about looking at me.” I nod and follow her instruction. She softens her voice, sounding so comfortable. I slowly close my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter