Stones In Her Chest

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years passed with peace, back to present time, as usual, Sohyun and Jiyoon would hang out when they do not have to work, especially when their parnters are all gone. Since the moment Sohyun has discovered her name with Jiyoon’s on the rock, she ran a few tests with that girl. She wants to know whether the girl is still in love with her. To what she has found out through the datings, she knows that Jiyoon already moved on but still she would try to fulfill whatever she wants.

The little girl sort of enjoys such power of herself controlling things between her and Jiyoon as she knows Jiyoon will never reject her. They never cross the line; instead, they behave well, just like some best friends, maybe more than best friends, yet cheating. The little hair dyed her hair to dark red as her wife loves it. Waiting for her sister, she finds herself enjoying watching the kids playing around in the park. Not that she has not discussed about having a baby with her wife, but they both have agreed to that they should just raise a doggy than a real baby. Due to their personalities, there is no way for them to give a good environment to their child even they want to. They are still not mature enough to raise one. Moreover, the two of them would like to have more time for themselves, having some datings. They still have a lot to explore for their married life. Suddenly, someone pushes her from the back while she is sitting on the bench. She turns around and glares at the person who has a crush on her.

“Hello!” Jiyoon grins, finding her seat next to her.

“Don’t you ever do that to me! I’ve told you so many times that it scares me!” She smacks her arm but the latter seems fine with it.

“So what are you smiling at?” Jiyoon follows her sight to the kids in the park.

“You want a kid?” She asked the red head. The young member shakes her head while smiling warmly.

“Just enjoy the view here. They make me feel energetic."

“Don’t make youself sound like a grandma, gosh…” The short hair gives her a push playfully. The younger turns her face to her, nods.

“Right…I forgot we got an older one here.” She earns another push again. After having a silence moment between them, Jiyoon starts slowly.

“But I do want to have one with Gayoon. Sometimes I wish I could make her pregnant and use the baby to keep her staying at home.” She said casually but somehow it sounds sad to the young girl. The younger girl looks at her, waiting for her to continue.

“She is way too busy with her fashion business and rarely could stay at home for more than a month.” She whines, showing a bitter smile.

The red head can only sit there and listen as she knows it something to do with her wife as well. Since the moment the girls met again, they went down for an cooperation: releasing a product line featuring Hyuna from Beat & Fashion. As everyone expected, the line becomes one of the hottest products in the market, worldwide. None of them have thought it would go so well that to the stage of worldwide. And soon the cooperation between the Heo Company and the top model never ends. It is like a destiny. Hyuna kept avoiding Gayoon but the latter kept searching for her but none of them succeeded until the moment after a few months of the 2Yoon marriage. They both met on the street accidentally. Their feelings were like powered by just a button. One press and they gave in to each other. Sohyun knows well that things between her wife and Gayoon are still lingering, even it’s already 9 months passed since they met each other again.

“Do you think it’s a good idea?” Jiyoon asked, bringing the girl in her deep thoughts back to the reality.

“Huh? What did you say?” She looks at the older girl with confusions. The latter one rolls her eyes.

“I was asking you whether you think it’s a perfect time for us to have a baby.”

“WHAT? US?!” Sohyun’s eyes widened, leaning back.

“What the heck are you thinking about! I’m saying me and Gayoon!! Not you, you dumb!” She hits her head hard enough to make the girl wake up from her thoughts.

“That hurts.” The long hair girl rubs her head.

“But…you’re sure you want this?” She continues while still gasping at the pain.

 “I mean you have to figure out whether you want a baby to start a family with your love. Or…you want to use the baby to keep your wife stay at home.” She asks while observing the older unnie. The older one stays silence for a minute.

“Maybe both…” She turns her face to her.

“Have a serious talk with Gayoon unnie and see how she thinks about starting a family.”

Jiyoon lets out a sigh, brushing her hair madly.

“Ah!” She yells suddenly, standing up.

“Whatever…Lemme enjoy our date first. Shall we?” Offering her hands to the younger girl, Jiyoon smiles at her best friend.

The younger girl takes her hand, starts their own dating, a friendship dating. Actually, they are like any other couples. Due to their complicated and ambiguous friendship, it does confuse the girls sometimes. Sohyun intertwines her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter