A Plan Turns Into A Lie

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4

 

Jiyoon got up earlier than the others. She wants to get everything prepared well. She has been anticipated for the trip to the hill for ages and she wants everything to be perfect for her girl. Actually it is a trip for only her and Sohyun since she found out the place was actually next to the hill that Jihyun filmed The Romantic & Idol, where Hyungsik did his hugging mission with Jihyun. She expected that Jihyun would like to re-visit the hill and replay the moment. She decided to tell Jihyun earlier so that she could cooperate with her. She sneaked into the leader's room, trying hard not to wake the others. The leader is still having a sweet dream. Jiyoon sat on the floor next to the bed and waits for the older one to wake up while thinking how she is going to tell the leader about her plan.

 

"How should I introduce my plan to Jihyun unnie? Even though she knew that I like Sohyun, it's still a bit awkward. Argh...but I gotta ask for her help. It wouldn't feel like a couple trip if the girls are hanging around us." Jiyoon muttered.

Her voice woke the leader up. The latter scrubbed her eyes and stretched until the moment she saw a short-haired person sitting next to her bed. She screamed but got covered by Jiyoon's hand as soon as she opened .

"Shh...! Your scream will wake them up." Jiyoon whispered loudly. Jihyun stopped as she figured out it was no one other than her member Jiyoon who let go of her hand.

"I thought it was a thief!" Jihyun whispered loud as well.

"What are you up to here?" Jihyun finally came up with this question.

"...I need your help." Jiyoon hesitated.

"What do you mean?" Jihyun is confused by her words.

"Do you remember the place you did the hugging mission with Ze:A Hyungsik? The place we are going today is next the hill that you did the mission. So I was wondering if you want to go there with Gayoonie and Hyuna? I actually have planned something for Sohyun...So...I..." She could not continue her words and looked at her sister.

"So...you want me to bring the girls to another place so that you could have your fantastic JiSo moments." Jihyun continued it for her. The younger sister slightly nodded.

"I'll try but it might work. You know Hyuna is the biggest obstacle here. If she decides to stick with you and Sohyun, then I can't say anything." Jiyoon showed her bright smile as the leader agreed.

"It's okay! Thank you, unnie!" She gave her a big hug which made the leader can barely breathe.

 

 

Two hours later

 

The girls are all ready for the trip especially Sohyun and Jiyoon. Bright smiles are always found on their faces even though they are having completely different thoughts in their minds. On the way to the place, Sohyun keeps humming songs and starts to sing with Hyuna. Surprisingly, Gayoon joined them this time. Gayoon seems having fun with the maknaes which surprises Hyuna a bit. Jiyoon took a peek at her present for Sohyun at the back without anyone noticing. She smiles at the present and hopes the younger one will love it. Jihyun noticed that Jiyoon smiled at her bag and that made her smile as well since she knew that Jiyoon prepared so much for the maknae. She just found it very sweet to see such scene. Deep down in her heart, she wants to share her sweet moments with Hyungsik with the girls as well. Her heart tells her to reveal the truth but her mind tells her not to ruin the relationships. "Hope your plan will go well, Jiyoon ah." Jihyun said that in her heart.

 

Arriving the place, Jiyoon starts her plan with Jihyun officially.

"Omo...This place...This is the place that I filmed The Romantic & Idol. Wahh...Sohyun you planned this for me? Thank you." She hugged the maknae tight.

"Nam Jihyun is indeed an actress. How come she could even make it sound like Sohyun's plan?" Jiyoon was stunned by the leader's acting skills.

Sohyun is still like dumbfounded, confused by Jihyun's words. "Unnie, what are you talking about? We are going to the OnJe Hill."

"Yes! OnJe Hill is right next to the hill that I filmed the show! Didn't you plan this for me? For me to replay the moments?" Jihyun asked.

"Er...nope? I didn't know OnJe Hill is next to the place you want to go. Maybe we could visit there after visiting OnJe Hill?" Sohyun suggested while Hyuna and Gayoon are still figuring out what happened right now.

"I don't think so...It would be too late for home if we visit both places." Jiyoon feels sorry for the maknae but she has to do this. Jihyun faked a pout and a sad face.

"How about Jiyoon accompanies you and I go with the rest?" Jiyoon agreed as soon as Jihyun suggested. Gayoon widened her eyes and almost shouted.

"What?! I thought we are going together!?" Hyuna noticed something between Jiyoon and Jihyun but not sure if she should go against it or not.

"Gayoonie, I want you to come with me. I want someone to take pictures with me and you'll help me to scare those guys away right?" Jihyun tried to aegyo to her sister. Hyuna sort of figured out their plan since the leader seldom did aegyo to the members for no reason.

"I wanna go with Jiyoon." Gayoon said coldly. Jiyoon walked to Gayoon and whispered to her.

"Jihyun needs your protection and she can't control Hyuna this kid." Gayoon is nothing but pissed off. "It's Sohyun again!" She thought. Hyuna jumped out from nowhere and pulled Gayoon away. "Gayoonie, let's go...Let's accompany Jihyun unnie."

 

Sohyun felt sorry for her unnies, she thought it was her fault to make such situation occurred.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter