Her Taste

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days repeat like this for Hyuna, preparing for the practice in the morning, meeting Seungyeon unnie awkwardly but ending up chilling out with her and other Kara members, getting back home with her exhausted body and finding her girl waiting for her.

 

For Sohyun, days are getting harder since the moments of her spending time with her lover are getting less. All she can do is to wait for her girl to come home, spending a few minutes with her before bed time. Her drinking habbit is getting worse as well, she keeps drinking every night that she does not realize that she starts to have a problem with alcohol. Since the day her girl starts practicing with Kara, she notices that Hyuna comes back home with a strange feeling. She got a feeling that there is something do with Kara members but cannot point out what it is about between them. Therefore, she keeps drinking to not focus on such thing. She keeps telling herself not to suspect her girlfriend.

 

However, she is not the one who notices the changes of Hyuna; there is someone who has been planning to ruin Sohyun's days lately, Gayoon. The brown haired girl is waiting for a chance, a chance that she could make Sohyun jealous, she could push their relationhip to the edge of breaking up. She knows that once she told Sohyun about Seungyeon unnie, she will break down. She needs to grab such chance even she will not break up with Jiyoon for Hyuna, she just wants to do that.

 

Ignoring all what her members doing, Jihyun almost locks herself in the room, texting with her boyfriend. She promised her friend that they would hang out but ended up staying at home for her boyfriend again. Her life is miserable but she keeps holding on as she knows once she gets through this period, she will be just fine.

 

Among the girls, the most clueless one is Jiyoon. All in her mind is about music, music is her life. When she is sad, she composes. When she is delighted, she composed. Whatever she feels, she writes down her feelings and make a song. The short haired girl has no idea what happened between the girls, except that fact that she knows Sohyun is sad.

 

Another night Sohyun falls asleep while waiting but her girl does not come home today. The next day, Sohyun finds herself in the living room. She walks into the unnies's room to search for her girl but all she sees is Jihyun sleeping in the room and that Hyuna's bed is empty. She wonders where Hyuna is right now. Two hours passed, Sohyun starts to worry.

 

"Unnie, Hyuna unnie hasn't home last night..." She shows her worries to her members who are having breafast.

 

"I bet they were just practice hard, don't worry." Jihyun replies with a monotone voice, without looking at her. Gayoon steals a glance of the youngest girl. She knows her chance is coming soon. Sohyun's phone beeps.

 

"It's Hyuna unnie!" Sohyun checks out the message as soon as possible.

 

"She said she'll be home tonight. She was practicing all night long..." Sohyun pouts at the message.

 

"She's coming home tonight, aren't you happy?" Jiyoon asks her.

 

She nods unwillingly. "But she has been practicing all night long, it must be tiring. How come Kara's company is treating her so harsh?!" She whines, making Jiyoon laugh. Seeing her girlfriend laugh brightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter