Pretend

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it comes to the day that Hyuna performs the song with Kara members on stage, she takes a shower before leaving the dorm even she usually chooses sleeps over showers. However, her lack of sleep makes her no choice but to get up for the shower;  or else, she will screw the performance. Lately, she needs to take good care of her girlfriend who breaks out in cold sweat every single night, her hands also becomes shakier day by day as Hyuna forbids her to drink anymore.

The only thing that the younger girl could hold onto is her girlfriend, her love, Kim Hyuna. Every time she starts to break out in cold sweat, feel sick, Hyuna holds her tight, preventing her from running out of the dorm and grabbing drinks. Sohyun's body shivers madly whenever her sick feelings come back to her every night, she wants to focus but she can not. Therefore, the older girl would try to do anything to attract her attention instead of focusing on her alcohol mind.

She tries to make her focus on TV, music, movies, even her past; however, none is working on the girl. That night Hyuna was so frustrated that she lost her mind. She pinned the girl on the bed, pressing her lips on hers, hoping she would focus on her lust. Hyuna was hoping the girl would transfer her hunger for alcohol to lust but she failed for sure. After that, she finds herself stupid to do so since it is a crime, she was simply her if she did so.

Showers can wash all her dirt off, also wash her guilty off, wash her secret love off, wash her dirty mind off and wash her memories for Gayoon off; it is waking the girl up, waking up to face the reality. Sohyun waits for her girl outside anxiously, wandering around.

"Unnie..." Sohyun cannot continue but Hyuna asks her to do so while walks out from the bathroom. Sohyun shakes her head and fakes a smile.

"Fighting." Hyuna fakes a smile to her girl as well as they both know they do not want to leave each other. They need stick with each other especially Sohyun's situation is getting worse lately. The black haired girl places a kiss at her girl's lips before leaving.

"Make sure to watch the live performance. I'll be coming back home soon." She smiles at her and the younger one nods.

"Hyuna ah...Don't mess it up, okay?" Jiyoon tries to make the girls laugh as she can feel the weird atmosphere between the girls. Luckily, the girls giggles at her words.

"Fighting! My kid!" Jihyun shouts from the living room. Hyuna walks to the door, ready to leave. Seeing Gayoon having her breakfast at the dining table, Hyuna notices the girl does not give a damn about her. It hurts her. As the performance went well, Hyuna rushes back to the dorm to check out her girlfriend even Kara members asked her to stay for celebration. She rejected them, rejected her old crush. Sohyun is what she cares about now.

Throwing her belongings on the floor, she rushes to Sohyun's room. "I'm home, Sohyunie!" Hyuna tries to sound like a normal calling out for her lover to the members. Opening the door, there is a scene that she does not want to see or that she is not willing to face. Sohyun is caught drinking again and the amount of the big bottles are increasing. Hyuna closes the door right away. Sohyun quickly finishes the bottle in her hand.

"Sohyun! What did you promise me?!" She whispers loud. Tears starting to fall down from Sohyun's face, she is sorry for what she did but she is still not able to control herself.

"Unnie...Please let me drink a bit every day! I'll be fine! I promise I'll control myself!" Sohyun starts to beg her girl with tears. Hyuna kneels down, cupping her face.

"Sohyun ah...I can't let you fall again...You need help..." Sohyun pushes her away.

"No! You're not helping me. This! This can help me!" She raises a bottle to show Hyuna but quickly gets taken off.

"No...it's not helping you at all! You need a doctor! Sohyun, you need to see the doctor!" Hyuna cups her face again but this time violently.

"I'll go with you. Do you have any idea that you're ruining your career?" Sohyun is irritated by her words.

"And do you have any idea that you're ruining my life?!" The black haired girl is stunned and the red haired girl contines.

"I confessed to you! But how did you treat me? huh? You kept avoiding me, ignoring me! Gayoon unnie asked you to make it up for me and you did what exactly she said. What am I to you? I thought you really loved me...You wanna know why I drink? It's all your fault! Kim Hyuna! I drink because I got hurt, because you are the one who hurts me the most!" Sohyun breaks down after spilling everything out.

The older couple sitting in the living room, watching TV, hears the whole conversation but they both tend to pretend not hearing anything. They do not even share a glance when they hear that. Hyuna is still stunned.

"So please...just leave me alone. Pretend that you don't know about it, okay?" Sohyun mumbles, looking exhausted.

"I guess you need to wake up..." Hyuna suddenly wakes up from her deep thought. She stands up and drags the girl violently to the toilet and the couple sitting in the living room sees that. Jiyoon wants to help Sohyun get rid of Hyuna but her girlfriend does not make a move and she just waits.

"What?!" Sohyun struggles from her grip.

"Look at yourself! Look! That's not Kwon Sohyun...You don't want to let people find this out huh?!" Hyuna said irritatedly. Looking at herself in the mirror, Sohyun cries again. She looks miserable and she stinks.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter