Our first date

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finished the show, going to the next event which they have to perform in a night club. Today is indeed a great day to her as she finally steps out of her comfort zone and greets her ex-girlfriend bravely. Not only that, she could even hug her, hearing her said that she missed her. It simply made her day. Hyuna cannot help but keep grinning all day long. Whatever people ask her to do, she has no complaints.

"I told you it's good for you. See? How great you look now." Gayoon smirks.

"What? What? What did you tell Hyuna unnie?" Sohyun turns around, looking at her unnie. Hyuna pushes her face away.

"None of your business, kid."

"I'm not a kid anymore! We are going to perform in a club!" Sohyun whines. Gayoon gigles at her childish reaction. Jiyoon at the back witnessed the skinship between Hyuna and Sohyun. She feels uneasy to see her members get to touch her girl even it is inevitable.

Arriving at the club, they performed their new song "Is It Poppin'?" and the hit song "What's Your Name?".

"Are you ready for the hot 4Minute girls here?" Sohyun screams. Jiyoon and Hyuna starts to worry about the girl may make a serious turmoil as the guys go crazy after her statement. Some guys reach out their hand and scream their names loud, hoping to draw their attention.

"It's Hot Issue!" Jihyun said with her eye-smile. The girls start their performance but the stage is pretty small that they could barely have some big movements or dance routines.

"Gayoon!" A guy screams out loud as Gayoon is singing her part and walking towards the audience. The guy wants to shake her hands. Sohyun signals her unnie to shake hands but the cool unnie refused through her glare.

Sohyun simply shakes his hand but the man wants to feel her touch for a bit longer. Hyuna steps out even she was dancing at the back, wanting to pull the girl back whiling Jiyoon takes a step foreward but stops going further. Luckily, the bodyguards at the sides of the stage come up and the guy who is holding onto her hand lets go.

Finishing the performance, they bow then go back to the backstage.

"Sohyun ah...Did you ever learn the lesson from the last time huh?" Hyuna frowns at her, taking it seriously.

"There is nothing happened, unnie. The bodyguards are here to protect us, right?" Sohyun smiles at her, holding her arm. However, her sister does not accept that kind of excuses.

"Those guys are insane! I mean they'll take advanatages of you any second. Why can't you just be careful?" Hyuna is pissed.

"Hyuna is worried about you Sohyun." Jihyun tries to use her smile to break the intense as she knows Hyuna is aware of such thing and gets irritated of those guys easily. Hyuna has done the same thing to her actually. Some guys approached her and wrapped their hands around her waist, pissing Hyuna off. Hyuna decided not to leave her alone a second so that she could protect the girl.

"We know Hyuna cares about members a lot right." Jihyun pats Sohyun's head.

Looking at her pissed sister, Sohyun feels a bit guilty because the girl cares about her so much and she did not listen to her at all. Jiyoon wants to say something to her crush but she dose not know what to say anymore as she sees her crush slowly walks towards Hyuna and hugs her tight. Her heart tightens.

"I'm sorry, unnie." Sohyun apologizes softly. Hyuna does not take a look at her. "Unnie, I'm sorry." Sohyun lays her chin on her shoulder, looking at her unnie.

"Fine." Hyuna turns back, almost kissed the girl. Sohyun widens her eyes and freezes.

"Woh!" Gayoon teases them while Jihyun is laughing hard, clapping hands. The girl standing at the corner is about to burst out. Jiyoon feels hurt and jealous because of Hyuna. Again, this girl can get to feel her girl's touch and spend time with her. Now is almost getting her kiss which she does not dare think about it.

"Ewww..." Hyuna pushes her away. Sohyun blushes madly like having two little red apples on her face, standing still. Her heart races madly.

 

 

"Hyuna I'm going on a date with Jiyoon." Gayoon grins.

"So...?" Hyuna keeps her eyes on her laptop.

"So I want your help to think about it." Gayoon replies happily. Hyuna slowly turns around and shows her unbelievable face.

"What? It's your date man! It's YOU planning a date for YOUR girl, not me!" Hyuna's mouth got covered as she talked too loud.

"Shh! I can't think of any, that's why I need your help!" Gayoon glares at her, letting go of her grip.

"Heo Gayoon, come on! Use your worn out brain please. It's your date, girl. You're helpless..." Hyuna slightly hit her forehead. "I'm helpless and hopeless, please help me." Gayoon begs her, shaking her arm.

"Ah..Ah..Ah..." Hyuna's body sways with Gayoon's shakes.

"Alright alright...Stop shaking. I'll think about it." Hyuna replies.

"Then you gotta be hurry. It's Wednesday night." Gayoon grins.

"It's Monday already girl." Hyuna replies shockingly.

"Yes!" Gayoon nods proudly with her answer. Hyuna rolls her eyes.

"I can't do it. Find som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter