The Inconvenient Truth

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seond day after Sohyun starting her plan, everyone is trying to accept the fact that there is a new couple in the group, including herself. She is getting used to all the changes between her and her lover, Hyuna. She is enjoying the skinships between them, the responses from her lover, jealousy from her members and the sweet kisses with her. She sneaks into Hyuna’s and Jihyun’s room, finding her lover. She finds her lover taking a nap as she has a late night schedule tonight. She smirks at the sleeping beauty. She slips in her bed, hugging her girl from the back, making the girl tremble. Hyuna turns around to find out who it is.

 

“Sohyun…” Hyuna relieves after figuring the answer out. Sohyun leans closer, grinning at her. Hyuna turns back, back to her sleep. Sohyun kisses her hair, her neck and her shoulder.

 

“Sohyun ah...” Hyuna mumbles, feeling uncomfortable. However, the younger girl does not stop what she is doing. Instead, she is going further. She grins in kisses, enjoying every kisses.

 

“Sohyun…” Hyuna slightly raises her voice, but still remains calm. Turning her body to her, Hyuna stares at her, hoping the girl will stop. Unfortunately, it only makes the girl smirks much more. Sohyun steals a kiss from her girl quickly, staring at her with grins on her face.

 

“Stop that…I want to rest, I have schedules tonight.” Hyuna whines. Sohyun acts like an innocent kid, making the older one feel annoyed. The black haired girl frowns at her but Sohyun pecks a kiss on her lips again, melting the girl’s heart.

 

“I love you.” Sohyun confesses. Her words make the girl have butterflies in her stomach, staring at her speechlessly.

 

“You have to reply me!” Sohyun pulls her closer.

 

The door opens, Jihyun coughs at the couple. “Remember you are sharing the room with me, Hyuna.” Jihyun reminds her. Hyuna tries to wriggle from her grip but the younger girl does not let go.

 

“My girlfriend is going to say those three words to me, unnie, you’re ruining it!” Sohyun pouts at her.

 

“It’s enough, Sohyun.” Hyuna pushes her gently.

 

“Sohyun, I wanna rest…” Jihyun said with a straight face. Hyuna pats her girl’s back, making the girl leave the room. Jihyun lets out a long sigh after Sohyun’s left. Hyuna stares at the girl who is turning her face to her member now.

 

“Remember you asked me whether I accepted Hyungsik for guilty?” Jihyun stares at the younger girl, waiting for her answer. Hyuna nods at her. “I guess it is about Sohyun? You were struggling about it, right?” The girl nods again.

 

“So…how do you feel now? Are you accepting her for guilty?” Jihyun asked the same question. Hyuna hestitates about this question. The younger girl needs to figure the answer out, why does she accept her when she has someone else in her heart.

 

“Hyuna…You can’t be kidding me…It’s hurting her.” Jihyun frowns. Hyuna looks down at her bed.

 

“No…I don’t…I like her…” “You like her?!” Jihyun finds it ridiculous.

 

“It’s all about love, not talking about whether you like her or not.”

 

“I know…I do love her, I’m…learning to love her like the way she does to me.” Hyuna looks up at her unnie.

 

Jihyun does not make a sound as she shakes at her answer. “You don’t learn to love, Hyuna.” She thought.

 

 

 

Another morning to Jiyoon, she finds a letter from Gayoon who has been begging for forgiveness from her. In fact, Jiyoon reads every letters from the girl, but she would also return them to her after reading them, also trying hard to remain the letter looking like untouched. She understands the girl’s heart but she just cannot start a new relationship right now, at least not after losing her hope on Sohyun. However, days go by, she feels touched every time she reads the letters. She can feel her heart, her tears, her love through the letters. Jiyoon never blames the girl for her mistakes, she just hates to see the girl doing such things because of her.

 

Slowly, she talks to the girl like the way she used to be, chat with her about everything, they are back to the stage that they are like the BFF. Hugging her, teasing her, chilling out with her, having their little datings together, Gayoon finallys gets her girl back. The brown haired girl feels so blessed that Jiyoon is back with her but somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter