My Life Is Full Of Tragedy

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight warmed their room up. But still, the wind blew, that made the brown hair girl shiver at such coldness. The girl rolling up like a ball slowly opened her eyes. She soon reached out her hand, tried to look for her lover. Rubbing her hand against the bedsheet instead of her girl’s body, she turned around and saw an empty place. Her heart jumped, not because of happiness but fear.The girl wrapping up herself with a jacket, rushing out their bedroom, tried to find her love. Again, an empty house, no one was there. Grabbing her phone, dialing the no. without thinking, she heard the door open.

“You’re up…” Hyuna smiled warmly to her girlfriend. Her phone rang and it was the girl standing in front of her calling.

“You missed me that much huh?” The older girl put down the bags and greeted her girl with her body. The younger lady faked an arrogant face, trying to stay cool with the hug from her lover.

“Says who? Don’t be silly. I was just checking if you went for work.” She folded her arms.

“Come on, can’t you just admit it…I got up early and went out just to buy the ingredient. I was planning to cook breakfast for my fiancée.” The older girl knew that her girl could never resist her touch, especially when she called her fiancée.

Indeed, the younger girl could not hold her smiles anymore, ended up grinning while trying hard to hide her smiles. Hyuna stuck out her head to see how the girl reacted and spotted her girl was smiling brightly.

“See who is smiling like an idiot here?” She tightened her grip. The maknae placed her hands on hers, feeling warmness from the girl. Her smiles faded away.

“Where’s your ring?” She turned around and questioned her. Hyuna’s eyes widened as if she saw something scary.

“…Uh…Urghh…I…” She started to checked her pockets.

“Kim Hyuna!” The younger girl shouted.

“You didn’t lose it right!” She asked irritatingly. The girl looked sorry but then she smirked, ended up bursting into laughs.

“You don’t even trust your girlfriend huh, Kwon Sohyun…” She slowly took out the necklace from her top, giggling at the girl. The younger girl gave her a dead glare, staying still at her spot. It took Hyuna’s smiles. She embraced the girl again, resting her head on her shoulder.

“Sorry…Sohyunie…” She did an aegyo to her but the latter one had no responses.

“Sohyun…ie…Sohyunie, Sohyunie, Sohyunie…” The older girl swayed the girl in her arms. She kept calling her name until the girl gave her a smack on her arm.

“Stop it!” The younger girl frowned, pushing her away.

“Sorry babe, my fiancée.” She tilted her head, making herself look like dork. Resting on her shoulder, Hyuna pouted purposely.

“Don’t you ever do that trick again.” The younger girl said in a dead serious tone.

“Yes…I’ll never do that…” Hyuna took her hands, placing kisses on them, finally able to make the girl wear a smile again. Seeing the tattoo on Hyuna’s ring finger, Sohyun took a look at hers. They both tattooed each other’s name on their ring fingers. It was a commitment to both of them, never break up, and never leave each other.

 

 

 

What surprised the other members was that the maknaes getting married. No one could have thought that this couple would come to the stage of giving commitments to each other, especially when Hyuna acted like a player and the cruel fact that Hyuna’s mother never agreed to such relationship. Their marriage was gonna be tough to both of them, especially to Sohyun who could never get an approval from Hyuna’s family and faced the fact her girlfriend used to be the kind of girl sleeping with different girls every night. Things might not go smooth as they thought, still having cloudy days to their future, but they pushed off all the negatives and stepped out for their lives.

The year of 2019, marked one of their most important steps. Following the path that the leader had tried, the maknaes finally had their wedding ceremony. Hyuna chose the place, Jeju Island, where her fiancée loves. Both of them invited their families and friends to the island. The guests were all amazed at the fact that they were sitting at the beach with a huge tank covered. Smell of the sea and the wind blowing, it felt extrememly comfortable to everyone. Different from the traditional wedding ceremony, the bridegroom was seen nowhere. And the bride, Sohyun, was standing in the water and waiting for her fiancée. Everyone started to gossip about the couple, wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter