Behind the Story

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All five girls are now having their breakfast. Sohyun and Gayoon did not notice the subtle smiles between the rest three girls. Jihyun and Hyuna are thinking about the same thing while Jiyoon is having another plan to surprise them.

"Gayoon, you know that you have to stay at home and rest right? Hyuna will..."

"I'll be staying with her." Jihyun words were cut off by Jiyoon's that made those two people left shocked.

"Wh..You're staying here? It's okay. Hyuna will take care of her. She's been taking care of her these few days." Jihyun tried to convince Jiyoon. Gayoon and Sohyun were curious why they have to fight over this.

"It's fine for me. Hyuna should be enjoying her vacation. It's been a while for me to hang out with Gayoon." Jiyoon insisted. Hyuna looked at Jihyun and earned a nod from the older one.

"Then...Okay...But...Carl will be coming at night. He'll check if you girls need help, so don't be rude to him and...invite him for dinner." Jihyun's eyes turned to Gayoon immediately. Surprisingly, Gayoon seemed distracted and she even found a grin on her face.

"Gayoon, Carl is coming tonight. Don't be rude to him, okay?" Jihyun asked once again.

They made an eye contact. Gayoon took a stare at Jihyun then focused on her breakfast.

"I don't want to see his face." The rest were shocked that Gayoon did not jump on him or scold at anyone else. Instead, she just stated her thoughts.

Hyuna frowned as she tried hard to figure out what is happening now. "Jiyoon is staying and Gayoon acts so calm. Everything seems so wrong right now." Hyuna shook off her thoughts.

"Unnie, where are we going today?" Sohyun broke the silence. She drew all attention at her at that moment.

"I have no idea too. Unnie, where are we going today?" Hyuna turned her face to Jihyun.

"Last time I didn't have a chance to try jet skis, how about this one?" "Ohhh! You mean that kind of riding motocycle in the water?!" Hyuna stopped eating and waited for the answer.

Jihyun laughed softly and nodded. "Yes yes yes, you little kid."

"Ohhh! Kkwonsso, I'm gonna beat you out! If you lose it, you gotta be my servant what for a whole week. Deal?" Sohyun stood up and leaned closer to Hyuna.

"I'll make you do the laundry for me!" Sohyun's dramatic action made the rest laugh so much.

 

 

"The girls left, what should we do now?" Jiyoon asked the long hair.

"I wanna swim...It's so hot here." Gayoon lied on the couch.

"Nope for you. You might get infection." Jiyoon looked at her.

"Riding horse? Remember we tried it with Apink members on a tv show." Jiyoon rolled her eyes.

"Yea. With the injury, you think I would let you do so?"

"I'll die here if I don't go out today." Gayoon begged her.

"Then just go for a walk. No horse or beach."

"Okay! As long as I don't need to stay here for a whole day." Gayoon walked straight to her room and got changed.

They had no idea where to go but decided to just wander around. Gayoon felt so pleased that she could finally have her own time with her girl, have fun together, just two of them. Jiyoon stood at her left side all the time so that she would not get hurt again in such crowded place as they walked into an art market where tourists could find all kinds of handcrafted accessories, DIY clothes or even furniture. Everyone could sell their own products there as long as they have applied for a licence. Most of the people selling products there are teenagers who share one common characteristic that they all have a huge passion for design. Sometimes people can also find some foreign designers here. That is also a reason why the place is called "Energetic Market". This place is full of energy, creativeness and vitality. This could wipe off Gayoon's sadness and bring her whole new energy.

"Wow...This is my place, MY PLACE! I wanna bring the whole market back home, Jiyoonie." Gayoon was overwhelmed with happiness. She grabbed her arm and pulled her to here and there. The short-haired girl did not have time to react, then was dragged to another stall already.

"Ga...Gayoon. Wa..Wait." The older one was too excited to hear any words from her girl or see herself going to bump into a man. Jiyoon pulled her into her arms and hurt the girl's arm accidently.

"Watch out. Gayoonie, you gotta look where you're going." Gayoon yelped in pain, looking at her wound.

"I'm sorry. You're feeling okay?" Jiyoon worried so much and kept checking on her wound.

Gayoon grinned as she saw her crush cared about her so much. Looking at her worried face, she felt so warm. She could not stop grinning until the younger girl looked at her face.

"What are you smiling for? Did I hit your head as well, that's why you become a retarded Gayoonie?" Jiyoon made fun of her.

"Yah Yah Yah...Who is retarded?" Gayoon threa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter