Challenges

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

 

Another day having schedules, I go to a hotel with the members, ready to perform their songs. Today we are the judges of a game show, all we need to do is to sit there and comment. Before the show, we have some times to walk around the hotel, do some shopping. I wander around on my own, looking around. Finding a blonde girl resting on the stairs, I walk closer to see her face. It is Jiyoon. Since when she dyes her hair into blonde again? However, it is undeniable that she looks great in blonde hair, just like the hairstyle in 2Yoon era. She falls asleep while sitting on the stairs. Why is she alone? Aren’t she hanging out with the members? She looks adorable when she is sleeping, just like a kid sleeping. She smiles into sleeps. I love that smile.

 

Jiyoon…Jiyoon ah…” I call her name softly, trying to wake her up. She frowns at my voice.

 

“You should get up now. You can’t sleep here.” She opens her eyes, rubbing them, frowning at me. I help her to get up.

 

Where are the members? Let’s find them…You should sleep in the waiting room not here.” Jiyoon does not answer me, just staring at me. It feels strange to see her not uttering a word but I know that sometimes Jiyoon unnie could be quite weird sometimes. We go upstairs, finally find Jihyun unnie and Sohyun. I see a crowd over there, it seems like there is an event holding.

 

After leaving Jiyoon to the girls, I bring myself to there, trying to find out what’s going on here. There is a model competition that they have to choose the clothes from the shop to test their fashion sense. I see a tall skinny girl with sandy hair in only a bra and . In fact, all the candidates dress like that just for the convenience of changing clothes in time. The girl is passing by right in front of me. Gosh, she is hot…She spots me, stops right there, staring at me. She pulls me into the shop, making people around me jealous. 

 

“Wait…I…”

 

“I need your help. You look fashionable. Come with me.” The girl holds my wrist and drags me into the shop without waiting for my answer. I guess I have no choice. Actually she is choosing the clothes and I’m standing beside her. I don’t even know why I’m here.

 

“Do you think it’s good?” That pretty asks for my advices. I nod at her choice.

 

“It would look good at you.” I smile awkwardly at her. She is getting dressed in front of me.

 

“Can you help me with the zipping?” I look at her , trying hard to gulp down my lust. I slowly reach out my hands, touching her , finding the zip. My hands are shaking. My hands are almost on her hips, zipping up slowly.

 

“Kim Hyuna! What are you doing there?” I turn around, found Gayoon looking superb pissed here.

 

“I…am helping her to…

 

” “To what?! Huh?” Gayoon is mad at me. I’m so dead now.

 

“No…Listen…Gayoon!” I scream her name as I see her turning around, leaving me. She starts to run and I chase after her.

 

"Gayoon! Don’t run away from me.”

 

“No!!!” I scream out loud. The girl is running really fast that I lost her trace.

 

“Hyuna unnie! Hyuna unnie! Hyuna!!!” I open my eyes and see Sohyun’s face right in front of me. It’s our dorm.

 

“Unnie…What happened? You had a nightmare?” Sohyun grabs my arm tight.

 

“A nightmare?” I ask. “So it was a dream?” I thought to myself. Looking around, I find the place is indeed my room. Jihyun in an apron rushes into our room and checks what’s going on here.

 

“What’s wrong? I thought Sohyun you woke her up? How come I heard screams here?” Jiyoon comes into my room along with her girl.

 

“What’s going on here?” Jiyoon asks.

 

“I don’t know…but I heard unnie kept screaming ‘No!’ I guess she had a nightmare.” Sohyun explains. I am regaining breathe.

 

“Yes…It was a nightmare…a scary one.” I answer. “What’s it about? You look terrible now. You’re sweating a lot.” Sohyun tries to wipe off my sweats but I push her away. I can see sadness on her face.

 

“I’m fine…Just let me rest a bit more. I’ll come out later.” I fake a smile.

 

I did not mean to push my girlfriend but the dream was so real that I thought Gayoon was my girlfriend and I kept chasing after her. The girls nod and leave the room. Gayoon frowns at me, she looks worried. Argh…I can’t look at her anymore. She reminds me of the dream. Changing my soaked clothes, I walk to the toilet. They all look at me with worries as if I did something horrible, especially Sohyun and Gayoon.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter