Paradise & Hell

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple follows the staff to the wheel, their destination. "As planned, we would arrange our clients to have their dinner on the ferris wheel. Please enjoy the view while having your meal." The staff smiles and bows at them. "Thank you." Gayoon smiles. "Thank you, unnie." Jiyoon said with aegyo, making the staff giggle. Stepping in the wheel, they find the staffs already placed the dishes and two glasses of white wine on the table. As the door closed, the wheel slowly starts.

"So you arranged this all?" Jiyoon asks softly, while cutting the steak into pieces.

"Technically, nope coz I got helpers here."

"Helpers?"

"I mean...the staffs." Gayoon smiles. The short haired girl smiles, handing her dish to the girl. "Why? I got mine here." Gayoon frowns with confusion.

"Of course I know. I cut it for you, silly." Jiyoon laughs at her.

Gayoon feels so delighted that the girl is so thougtful to her. "Thank you, Jiyoonie." She grins, so does the girl.

The ferris wheel reaches the top and it stops right there. "Gayoon ah, look at the view behind you." Jiyoon puts down tableware in her hands.

"The view is amazing. It's gorgeous." Gayoon is astonished by the night view of South Korea.

On the top of the wheel, they are able to view the whoe South Korea on it. The lights at night are like the stars in the sky, but on the ground now. With such gorgeous view, no one could ever not to lose their mind. Jiyoon does not know whether it is the alcohol or the girl sitting in front of her is really stunning tonight.

The girl looking at the view, only showing her right side of her face, already makes the short haired girl drunk. The girl slowly turns around, grinning at her. It is all like playing in a slow motion. Her smiles makes her drunk, her hair flipping makes her drunk, her eyes staring at her makes her drunk and finally...her touch. Suddenly, they play the fireworks here, making everything perfect. The girl places her hand on hers.

"Are you alright?" Gayoon's voice is soft that also makes the girl drunk. The moment that she can feel her hand on hers, the warmness from her hand passes through it. She feels heated up.

"I...I'm alright. I'm just amazed by the view. It's unbelievable." Jiyoon smiles awkwardly, slowly retracting her hand, grabbing the glasses of wine.

"Thank you for arranging this all for me." Jiyoon smiles. Gayoon clinks their glasses together, smiling at her softly.

"You look beautiful tonight." Gayoon suddenly speaks up, making the girl blush.

"T...Thanks." Jiyoon swifts her sight to somewhere else. The wheel starts moving slowly again.

"I guess it's time to leave such beautiful place." Gayoon grins at her, almost staring at her, making the short haired girl feel uncomfortable.

"I guess so..." Jiyoon swifts her sight to another place again, avoiding eye-contact with the stunning girl. "I don't want this to end this soon..." Gayoon takes the last sip of her drink, walking towards Jiyoon, sitting next to her. She rests her head on her shoulder.

"I wish this could last forever." Gayoon closed her eyes and rests. Jiyoon is stiff because of the touch of the girl. Until the moment the door opens, she wakes the girl up.

"Gayoon...Gayoonie...We have to go now." Jiyoon wakes her up softly but the girl seems fallen asleep alright.

She carries her to the car. She puts her on the seat carefully, covering her body with her jacket. Staring at her beauty, Jiyoon cannot help but stand still and just stares at her face. Gayoon becomes so much prettier after losing lots of weight; she looks like a fallen angel when she sleeps. Jiyoon fastens her seat belt, she leans closer to do it up. Their faces are getting close, close enough that their lips can find each other. Jiyoon is slowly getting closer and closer. There are just 2 inches away. She shortens the distance, pressing her lips on hers softly, closing her eyes, enjoying the sweetness from her lips. The sleeping beauty slightly moves, making the girl panic. "Ouch!" She hits her head as she jumps up, also waking up the girl in sleep.

The girl slowly opens her eyes, stretching her back. "Hmmm...Where are we?" Jiyoon slams the door, scaring the girl, blushing madly.

"Jiyoon?" Gayoon looks at the girl who looks awkward and her face is so red now. "What happened? Someone pissed you off?" Gayoon puts her hand on her shoulder.

The girl's mind is not working at the moment. "N..No one...Let's go home." She replies nervously.

 

Stretching herself, Hyuna is glad that tonight ends very well, everything is perfect. Witnessing Jiyoon kissed her friend, she put smiles on her face. "Ahhh...it finally comes to the end!" "Thank you for working over time for us. We appreaciate it a lot."She bows at the staffs. On the way back home, she caught a cold and was sniffing. She is not feeling well. She opens the door, seeing the members watching TV.

"Hyuna, you're back. Where have you been? You sneaked out and didn't tell us." Jihyun asks.

"Let's not talk now. I'm not feeling well. I wanna rest earlier." Hyuna rushes to her bed, shivering in it as she is feeling cold. "Maybe I should take some med and sleep early."

 

The next day, they have performance in a music show as well. Hyuna is still sniffing since last night.

"Are you alright? You're sniffing all the time. Last night I can hear you sniffing all night long." Jiyoon asks, patting her back.

"I think I caught a cold." Hyuna answers weakly.

"You shouldn't have gone out last night. You also sneaked out last Wednesday, but I didn't tell Jihyun unnie." Jiyoon explains.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter