Relief

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day

 

"It's the day! We'll rock the show. Let's do it, FIGHTING!" The girls putting their hands together, shout out loud. The fans go crazy for them, scream a lot, wave at them a lot, do the fanchant loud. They are so touched by their screams as this is their first solo concert and they have been through a lot to reach this stage. Tonight is their night, it is 4Minute's night.

"Today 9 June is marked as 4Minute's Day!" The members said together and their fans applaud for them.

"We have been through a lot and we are thankful to have you all here supporting us, cheering us, sending us love even we don't deserve it." Jihyun starts to become teary and her voice sounds shaky.

"We just want to share the 4Minute with you all for the next year, the next next year, the next next next year and..." Jiyoon tries to live up the mood, holding herself from crying.

"Alright alright, unnie. We know...you mean forever right?" Sohyun teases her while wipping tears.

"We were the unknown girl group and we felt so sorry that our fans got mocked by the others. However! Now I can proudly say that 4Minute is no longer an unknown group as we rock the Korean music charts!" Jiyoon continues.

"What's the name of our song again?" Hyuna asks the fans.

"What's Your Name!" The fans shout out loud.

"Right! And now we are going to repay a surprise for you guys. We are having a special comeback for you guys. And it's called 'Is It Poppin'?'" The fans totally lost control and scream really loud.

"Are you excited?" Gayoon asks with her bright smile. Jihyun laughs at their fans and wipes off her tears.

"We will make you proud. A real proud 4nia!" Sohyun said. The girls hug each other tight, wiping tears for each other.

"No more tears and go Is It Poppin'?" Jiyoon smiles at the girls.

The lights turn off, music starts. The fans scream at their y wave at the chorus. Even though this is the first time for them to hear the song, they still try to do the fanchant right away, screaming "Is It Poppin'?" when the girls sing the chorus.

Gayoon leaves earlier to get ready for her solo part. The theatre becomes dark again, music starts slowly. A ballad song from Gayoon. A spotlight on her, she shines like a superstar. Fans wave their hands from the left to the right. Her voice touched the fans, it's so soft yet powerful to sing the story out. She can always nail ballad songs especially the sad ones. She bows and says thank you to the fans. Hyuna comes out right after Gayoon's left.

The fans screams madly, the whole mood is brought up by the hip hop beats.

"It's Hyuna time. Let's~ get it started!" Hyuna shouts. She works her pelvis hard, popping her chest out, split her legs. The split surprises the fans greatly, they did not notice that Hyuna can handle hip hop that well even better than her epic y dance. They find a new side of her, not waving ily but doing an excellent performance.

People applaud her loud. Then, It is Jiyoon's turn.

"Are you ready to rock with me?" Jiyoon asks the fans.

"Wooooh!" Their response is loud but the girl is not satisfied.

"I can't hear you. Are you reaaaaady?"

"YEAH!" Jiyoon nods at their response and starts her time. When she raps, she gets teary again as she thinks of her crush again but she is able to hold back her tears. Fans think she puts all her heart into this song, especially the rapping part. She totally shows how the song tells as if she experienced it before. Indeed, the song is all about her feelings, how gets ignored by her love, how she loves her so much, watching her hanging out with the others, seeing herself as a sister only. The song ends in sadness and silence.

A woman in a fit suit stands on the stage centre poses like a diva. She lifts her head up, showing her face to the fans. "Jihyun!" The fans give a shout out for her. She sways to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter