Put Herself In Her Crush's Situation

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two more weeks, the girls will wrap up their promotion of Is It Poppin'?. Sohyun did her best in the performances as she remembers that the one she loves has so much passion for dancing which they share the only common. In the same performances, Jiyoon wore pokerface since the moment her heart cannot be healed. She is soulless, she is painless, she is simply a walking dead. She knew that Sohyun will not fall in love with her but those words coming from are still a shock to her, especially her enemy is her member, her sister.

During this period, Gayoon knows that it is now or never. Either she simply digs deep into her pain or she waits until the girl realize her existence; but waiting is not an option to Gayoon right now, she has waited too long that she cannot hold it anymore. In the past, she kept waiting, waiting for the girl to find out her love, but she ended up getting hurt again and again. She decides not to get hurt anymore, she has said that she would not let herself cry anymore.

To Jihyun, her girls drive her crazy. A member has a health problem, a member reveals who she really loves after seeing her love fainted, a member is not interested in anything else except her love and a member who seems to be calm when she sees her love becoming indifferent. Jihyun does not know what Gayoon is thinking about but one thing she can be sure is that the girl is obviously planning something.

 

"Unnie, I'm going out, won't come back for dinner." Gayoon said. Jihyun nods and thinks where her member is going to. Gayoon comes to the place, rings the bell. A woman opens the door, slightly gives her a frown.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Kim. I'm here to visit Hyuna." Gayoon smiles at her. Mrs Kim invites her in.

"My daughter is that attractive that her members have to visit her one by one huh?" She thought. As Gayoon steps into the room, she sees an empty room. She looks for Hyuna until she takes a peek from the outside of the bathroom. The girl is changing her clothes. Gayoon does not mean to peep that but she freezes at her spot, keeps peeking from the outside. She can see her from behind, looks so milk and soft. Hyuna slowly wears her oversize T-shirt and turns around, catching Gayoon.

"Gayoon!" Hyuna widens her eyes. Gayoon panics and blushes as her members found out she was peeking when she was changing clothes. "What were you doing?" Hyuna asks.

"I...was looking for you since...I...couldn't see you in the room, so...." Gayoon slowly steps backward as Hyuna is walking out of the room.

"So you peeked?!" Hyuna asks, raising her voice.

"No! I didn't mean to do that. When I was...and you just...yea." Gayoon stutters, blushing madly. "I come to visit you! Are you feeling better?" Gayoon changes their topic.

"Yes, I think I can go back to the dorm soon." Hyuna walks to her desk and takes her medicine.

"Good. I'm really sorry that I made you sick. You helped me so much in the datings but ended up I made you suffer." Gayoon apologizes.

"Not your fault. Actually Sohyun has asked me to rest when I was really sick but I didn't listen so...not your fault at all." Hyuna smiles bitterly.

"Sohyun..." Gayoon said with hesitation.

"What?" Hyuna looks at her.

"Nothing." Gayoon shakes her head. Hyuna knows Gayoon is hiding something but there is one more thing bothering her most. She does not know whether she should tell her best friend about Sohyun's confession. She didn't know that all members know about Sohyun's crush.

"You know we miss you right?" Gayoon smiles at her. The younger girl nods with smile.

"And we were really worried about you." Hyuna nods again.

"I know. Thank you." She pulls Gayoon close to hug her.

"How about Sohyun? Is Sohyun alright?" Hyuna asks.

"That kid is doing good. She made mistakes in the live performances and got scold by the managers, but after that day, she is doing great in the following performances. I don't know what she's been through but I guess it's som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter