Her Smile

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun was the earliest one to wake up as usual. The first thing to do after waking up is to check the phone and see whether her lover has left her any morning messages. They promised each other that whoever got up first need to leave a morning voice mail to another one. She was surprised to see 2 messages from her boyfriend. She listened to them one by one. The first one was just the normal morning voice mail full of sweet words. The second one was more hilarious that Hyungsik acted non-sense and screamed "I love you noona!". She laughed at the message while getting ready for preparing breakfast. Rewinding and rewinding the voice mail, she ended up laughing hard in the sitting room. Her laughs woke two red head up. Meanwhile, the doorbell rang.

"Police?" This was all Jihyun could think of. She could not think of anyone else except the police. Opening the door, she was surprised that it was him. He brought along with a few people, bringing some food to her.

"You're not going to invite me in?" He smiled.

 

Jiyoon opened her eyes and saw the younger one was still sleeping next to her. She pinched her face to check if it was a dream or not.

"I'm not dreaming." Jiyoon whispered.

Their faces were so close. Jiyoon wanted this moment to last forever. She slowly placed a kiss on the younger one's forehead. That kiss woke Sohyun up and Jiyoon was afraid that she would find out she kissed her. Jiyoon closed her eyes and pretended to be waken up by Sohyun.

"Morning." Sohyun still looked sleepy.

"Morning. Are you feeling better today?" asked Jiyoon.

Scrubbing her eyes, Sohyun nodded and stretched a bit. Suddenly, Jiyoon tickled her waist and made her scream and tried to run away. However, Jiyoon grabbed her wrist and pinned her down. She leaned closer. That was just a few inches away. Sohyun was shocked at what Jiyoon did to her. Jiyoon shorten the distance and they almost kissed. She tickled her waist for a sudden again. Sohyun was laughing but also screaming at the same time.

"Unnie! Don't do that...I'm begging you." Jiyoon smirked and let go. Sohyun punched her and ran to the bathroom.

"That was enough to me." Jiyoon whispered. She did not kiss her but that was enough for her. Actually she knew that she would be satisfied by even just a touch, she would not ask for more.

 

"Unnie! Don't do that...I'm beeging you." Sohyun's scream simply woke Hyuna up.

She frowned and was a bit pissed off that she could not sleep more since she did not really sleep much last night. She muttered at what Sohyun did.

"Argh...Can't she just stop screaming for awhile?" She did not notice that her whine woke Gayoon up until she felt Gayoon's arm moved around her waist. Gayoon stretched while Hyuna turned her face to hers.

"Sorry that I woke you up. It was all..."Hyuna suddenly stopped when she noticed that it might not be a good idea to mention about Sohyun. Gayoon just smiled at her, showing her bright smile only for Hyuna.

Hugging her, Hyuna added "I miss your smile. You know yesterday..."

Gayoon's smile faded away.

"" Hyuna cursed herself in her mind. Gayoon sat up and went to the bathroom in their room.

"Damn you, Kim Hyuna." Hyuna once again cursed herself.

 

Sohyun followed JIyoon to the sitting room and checked out where the noise woke them up. They saw all knid of seafood on the dinning table and Jihyjn walked over from the kitchen. She held a bottle of water and took a sip of it.

"You two are up."

"Good morning ladies." Jiyoon and Sohyun looked behind and found a man smiling at them.

"You are that guy named..." Jiyoon tried to recall his name but seemed that she could only come up with the C word. He giggled.

"I'm Carl."

"Carl?" Sohyun asked Jiyoon.

"He is the one who helped us yesterday. I heard that this house is also his property." Jiyoon explained.

"I brought some food for your breakfast." Carl smiled at them.

"Arghhh...Ahh..." Hyuna stretched, making some noise.

Everyone looked at her except Gayoon kept walking towards to the table. At the same time, Hyuna finally figured out how embarrassing she looked. She froze for a second then said morning to everyone. Then she quickly found her seat next to Gayoon's.

"Well...I'm hungry. Why don't we start our breakfast?" Hyuna tried to changed the topic.

"You should behave well i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter