So Soon

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Better listen to this song before OR while reading the chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3nUmuXsHuM

-----------------------------------------

 

The girl with messy hair and her dirty clothes bought some a cake and some beer home, hoping get drunk tonight. She indeed lost all her hopes, all her love for the one who made love with her girlfriend. All she wanted now was only Jiyoon. She needed her hug, her kiss and her touch, just her…

”I’m home, girls! Let’s have some fun tonight!” She shouted loud, faking smiles on her face. The brunettes in the dorm were shocked at her behavior, wondering what made this girl so happy. However, the girl, Hyuna, who knew what exactly happened, did not feel surprised or anything. She knew that the girl was faking smiles, hiding her sadness, trying hard to not get noticed by the others.

“Unnie, what makes you so high? You bought a lot of beer! That’s a bit too much. You now look so drunk.” Sohyun smiled awkwardly. Her girlfriend remained silence.

“Today I witnessed something that I shouldn’t have seen and I felt great!” She mocked at herself, staring at Hyuna, without Sohyun noticing.

“What’s that?” Sohyun tilted her head.

“Yea, I wanna know what you witnessed before as well.” The leader slammed the door behind her, walking out from her room.

“Unnie! Why did you slam the door!” Sohyun covered her ears, showing her annoyance. Hyuna could not keep her eyes off the girl in those messy clothes, frowning at her. Guilty grew inside of the quiet girl and her heart ached when she saw the girl she loved was now torturing herself. Hyuna told herself that she did not mean to do that to her crush but still she could not stop blaming herself at the same time. Except the two arching hearts here, the one who was now irritated was about to burst out. “Where have you been?” Jihyun asked angrily. Sohyun sensed something bad here again, stealing glances from her girlfriend who stuck her eyes on the leader and the one just came home.

“Somewhere in Soul…Anyway, let’s share the cake.” Gayoon replied in a cold way, pretending nothing happened. Sharing the food with different emotions, the girls went back to their rooms while Sohyun dragged her girlfriend into her room.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuna found her girl a bit annoying at such moment since her heart ran to someone else right now, frowning at her.

“What happened to the unnies?” Sohyun questioned. The older girl let out a sarcastical laugh.

“How do I know!” She shrugged her shoulders. Soon she noticed that her girlfriend was affected by her words, starting to get close to her girl. She pulled the girl in her arms.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t know…They always act like that, don’t they? They fight but they’ll get better in the next day. Don’t worry.” She faked a smile, patting her love in her embrace.

The girl seemed to understand the situation, did not question any further but she knew that it got to be related to her girlfriend as she could notice that Hyuna’s eyes never left Gayoon. When Hyuna always thought her girlfriend did not know anything, she missed something that her love sometimes could observe things very well. Sometimes the young girl chose to pretend that she knew nothing, just like their song, Pretend.

She pretended that she could be able to handle her alcoholic problem, she pretended that she already got over the fact which her girlfriend had chosen Gayoon over her and she pretended that she had no idea about the ambiguous relationship between her lover and Gayoon. She loosed her hug and let Hyuna leave her room. Her love for this girl had already eaten her consciousness up, she had lost herself in this relationship. She could do anything to keep Hyuna staying with her.

 

On her way to Gayoon’s room, Hyuna knew what she would be facing to and she was willing to take all the blame. Opening the door, her heart tightened when she saw the girl in daze was lying on the bed, looked like a lost kid. She slowly walked towards her, sitting on her bed. The touch from Hyuna simply pressed the power button of Gayoon, making the girl realize someone invaded her room. The lost girl retracted her hand, refusing to let the younger girl touch her again.

“Go away. Leave me alone. I don’t wanna see you anymore.” The girl turned her face around, rejecting to even make an eye contact with Hyuna. However, the latter approached her again by grabbing her hand.

“Gayoon, I’m sorry. I never meant to do such thing in front of you. It was…all…I couldn’t control things. Trust me, babe.” Her last word lighted fire inside of the girl, forcing her to galre at her.

“Babe?!” Letting out a sarcastical laugh, she continued.

“Babe?! Seriously?! Kim Hyuna, you ed her in front of me! You two…made love! You pushed me into that tiny storage room and I was almost . Do you know how it felt inside that dark, cold room with only your underwears on? Do you understand I cried a lot in that ing room? Do you know that I was so after you me but then I got left out because YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND came!” She questioned her irritatedly.

Without herself noticing it, she teared. Her tears poured. It was like someone teared her chest open and squeezed her heart. To Hyuna, she felt the same. She felt helpless. All she knew was that she hurt this woman.

“If I ever got a chance to reverse my time, I would have gone back to the time right before you confessed to Jiyoon. I would have not let you go again.” The younger girl pulled her for a tight hug, comforting the lost girl with her body.

The girl who was now sobbing hard in Hyuna’s embrace thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter