Struggles

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sneaks into her room, sitting next to the bed, observing the sleeping beauty. Waiting for the girl to wake up for almost 4 hours, Hyuna is trapped in her beauty. Almost forgetting that she has a girlfriend, Hyuna brings her body to the girl on bed. She caresses her hair and shortens their distance. Her lips find their way to reach the others. Their lips meet each other. The kiss is gentle. It reminds of her that she forced a kiss in the Jeju Island trip. She pulls out immediately, waking up the girl. Hyuna steps back and stares at her shockingly. Gayoon wakes up at the kiss but she seems that she has not figured out that Hyuna kissed her.

 

"Sorry that I woke you up. Um...Just want to remind you that...Um...It's time for medicine again." Hyuna scratches her head. Gayoon nods.

 

Hyuna's phone rings. It is Jiyoon. The girl is glad that the call is coming at the right time as a reminder to her that Gayoon is taken.

 

"Yes, she is here. She caught a cold, resting at my place. No, I didn't find her, just met her on the street. She was wandering around. Yep. Okay, I'll send her home soon. Alright, bye." Hyuna stares at the girl.

 

"Why did you lie? You didn't find me on the street." Gayoon asks.

 

"No need to tell her about this...I don't want Sohyun to misunderstand as well." Hyuna replies coldly. The brown haired girl tightens her jaw as Hyuna only cares about Sohyun; she did it just for her girlfriend, she thought Hyuna had feelings for her but ended up it was only her guess.

 

"Do I have to leave soon?" Gayoon asks, hoping the girl would keep her.

 

"If you feel better, then I'll send you back to the dorm first." Hyuna replies, looking at her phone, texting someone. Gayoon is disappointed again.

 

"You're not coming with me? Why are you staying at your house recently?" The girl playing with her phone does not answer as the truth is that she is avoiding this girl.

 

"Stop playing with your phone, who are you texting with!" Gayoon is pissed. "My girlfriend" Hyuna looks straight into her eyes, making the girl stunned. It is like a knock down to Gayoon when she heard the word, my girlfriend.

 

"O...Okay..." She looks away, feeling embarrassed and hurt. A night passed. Hyuna texted Jiyoon to pick the girl up. Hyuna wakes the girl up for breakfast.

 

"Get up sleepy head." She smiles, placing a kiss at her forehead without her noticing. Both of them are shocked at the kiss.

 

"I...That's how my mom does to me when I was sick...she would place a...yea...on my forehead so...I..kinda..."

 

"I understand" Gayoon fakes a smile to hide her awkwardness. She heard knocks on the front door.

 

"I guess it's Jiyoon."

 

"Hyuna...Are you here...open the door for mommy." Hyuna's eyes widen. She rushes to the door and opens it.

 

"Mom"

 

"Why are you looking shocked? What takes you ages to open the door? It's heavy. Help me with this." Mrs. Kim hands over her bags. Hyuna places them on the floor and rush back to her mom, afraid that her mom will find out Gayoon in the house.

 

"Mom...why are you here? I thought you have lunch with dad?"

 

"I'm here to clean up your house. You know your house is always dirty."

 

"Mom...maybe next time...I need to rest tonight. I'm tired because of the schedules." Hyuna fakes yawning right away.

 

"Okay but let me use the washroom first."

 

"Mom! I...need to use it now." Mrs. Kim already notices her daughter's nervousness.

 

"Okay...then go ahead." Hyuna is stunned.

 

"Um...I don't feel like I wanna use it now..." Mrs. Kim walks straight to her room. Hyuna smacks her head, realizing her mom knew her secret.

 

"Oh...Gayoon. You...are ill?" Mrs. Kim asks. Gayoon bows feebly.

 

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim."

 

"It's okay. I thought Hyuna brought girls over night again. She used to bring different girls over night."

 

"Mom! Stop that!" Hyuna feels embarrassed.

 

"You didn't come after my daughter right?" Mrs. Kim questinos her.

 

"Mom!" Hyuna wants to stop her mother.

 

"I was very sick and I couldn't make it to our dorm so I asked Hyuna to let me sleep overnight. I'm sorry if I interrupt you two. I'm leaving." Gayoon gets up, feeling dizzy, falling on the bed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter