Heart to Heart

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Carl sent the girls back home. "Carl, I hope it won't change our friendship." Gayoon said before saying goodbye to the guy.

Carl smiled bitterly. "We'll be best friends. It's good to meet you all. Call me when you girls are ready to leave Jeju Island so that I could drive you to the airport."

"We will. Thank you so much." Jihyun said before Gayoon could answer.

The rest waved at the guy and said thank you as well. To Carl, the girls' real identities are some rich girls only, he has no idea that they are the Korean famous girl group. To him, the girls looked like some best friends having a trip together; however, tonight, he felt like the bond between the girls is getting stronger and bigger. They look like a real family to him today. He noticed the tiny changes between the girls. He could not find a way to describe how they have changed but he could feel it. And of course for Gayoon, she changed the most. Carl is glad to see her change in a good way even she had once played with his heart back then. He just wants this girl to stay happy and find her true love.

The girls entered their house, Sohyun, Jiyoon and Jihyun threw themselves to the couch as they were so full and exhausted after this whole day playing and eating, left Hyuna dragging her body to the couch. Frowning at her sisters, she whined again.

"You guys spent all my money. I won't treat you to anything in my life again, especially you, Kwon Sohyun." Jihyun and Jiyoon laughed at her childish whining.

Gayoon smiled and patted her head. "I'll treat you to your favourite food."

Hyuna hugged her like a child. "That's why I love Gayoon unnie. Those people always bully me, unnie, kick their asses." She looked up at her and the taller girl just smiled.

"Hyuna ah...you don't love me huh? I treated you well today." Jihyun said playfully.

Hyuna threw her body on top of her older sister and hugged her tight. "Noooo...I love Jihyun unnie too but unnie also treated maknae. You supposed to treat me only." Hyuna's aegyo sometimes is quite unbearable to the others but Jihyun love her little sister doing aegyo. 

"You're disgusting, Kim Hyuna." Jiyoon pushed her away. Hyuna pouted. The rest laughed at their reactions.

Later, they enjoyed the spa pool together except Gayoon since her wounds still have not fully recovered. Gayoon sat aside the pool, enjoying the view with the girls. As usual, two maknaes argued a lot, played a lot while Jiyoon and Jihyun enjoyed such fight between their little sisters. Sohyun ended up asking Jiyoon for help and Hyuna asked Jihyun. This time two youngest girls were fighting over their positions. They both wanted to have the position where they could enjoy the full view of the beach. It ended up that they splashed each other playfully but sooner they found exhausted and sleepy. However, Sohyun wanna know what happened exactly last night before her beauty sleep.

"Unnie, last night...you were so mad at Gayoon unnie but eventually you two walked out from the room with bright smiles. What happened last night?" Sohyun asked seriously.

Hyuna and Gayoon shared a glance and looked at Sohyun with a smile. "We talked." Hyuna smiled brightly.

"What did you two talk about?" Now Sohyun is curious.

"Yea we wanna know as well. What did you two talk about? You two seemed so happy and get closer after the talk." Jiyoon is also curious about last night.

Gayoon smiled brightly, almost laughed out. "We can't tell, right?" She looked at Hyuna and earned a nod from the latter.

"Gayoon ah, tell us. We all wanna know what happened in the room." Jihyun joined her sisters.

Hyuna tried to get out of the pool but got pulled back. "Unnie, help me catch her! We can't let her go." Sohyun asked Jiyoon to keep the girl staying. The latter followed immediately.

"Ahhh! You can't do that to me." Hyuna laughed a bit. Gayoon laughed at Sohyun's reaction.

"Yah...Let her go. Jiyoonie, let her go. We won't tell anyway, you know that once I said something and I won't change right?" Gayoon smiled at them.

Jiyoon nodded and signaled Sohyun to let go but she just did not stop. Jiyoon started to tickle her, making the maknae let go and run away from Jiyoon. She found it very fun and chased after the girl.

Hyuna got off the pool right away and sat with Gayoon. Watching Jiyoon playing with Sohyun, Gayoon was smiling. It would be a lie if she did not feel jealous but right now Heo Gayoon has changed; she is no longer the person who only sat there and got jealous all the time, she is now a brave girl who will fight for her love. She decided to get her back. She is going to get this girl's heart. "Jiyoon, I'll make you mine. I'll make you forget her. You'll be my girl, Heo Gayoon's girl." Her heart won over her mind this time.

Hyuna looked at her friend and smiled. She knew that her best friend has changed, she knew that her best friend is going to win Jiyoon's heart back. "Let's go inside. You need to take medicine on time." Hyuna said.

The latter nodded and they both stood up. Jihyun noticed that and asked the chasing girls to go to sleep as well.

"Stop the chase and get back to your bed. It's late. Tomorrow is the last day of our trip." Jihyun said. That was like a reminder to Hyuna.

"Tomorrow is the last day!" She stood still and widened her eyes as if she saw something scary.

"What happened?" Gayoon asked.

"I...forgot to do something. Let's get back to the room first." Everyone was confused about her words but it was late so they pushed her words away and went back to their rooms.

 

Gayoon erased all her make up and was ready for bed. Hyuna noticed that little wound on her bottom lip. She lightly touched it.

"It hurts so bad right?" Hyuna asked while focusing on her lip. Gayoon smiled and slightly pushed her hand away.

"It's okay. I wore lip gloss so that the girls would not notice it." Hyuna looked at her with full of guilty.

"You said you forgot something to do, what was it?" Gayoon tried to change the topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter