I Hate This Part

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going? Unnie." Hyuna asked. Jihyun turned to her and gave her an evil smirk.

"I'm going to bring you to a scary place, haunted house!" She then laughed at her own words.

The two were left with shocked and dumbfounded. "Unnie, did you take drugs?" Hyuna leaned closer and so did the youngest girl.

"Yah! That was a joke!" Jihyun disappointed at her sisters' reaction.

"Unnie is high even she did not drink." Hyuna's words earned a nod from Sohyun.

"You two...argh..." Jihyun rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, where are we going? Don't tell me it's a museum. I'll rather treat Sohyun another expensive meal than visiting museums." Hyuna pouted. Jihyun teased at her sister.

"Then I want have a Italian food for dinner!" Sohyun raised her hands.

"You hate museums that much, huh?" Hyuna wrinkled her nose.

Their car stopped in front of an entry of an ancient village. Tourists were taking pictures of the worn-out ancient houses. There was like those villages people watch on TV historical dramas. One of the reasons that Hyuna dislike museums is that she thinks that it is too dull and boring to look at the relics of ancient times only, but not able to feel how the people in the past actually live with those things. Therefore, Hyuna could not take her eyes off the village once they arrived. She slowly walked towards it without telling her members.

"Wah...It looks so cool. This place is amazing!" Sohyun caught up to Hyuna quickly. Jihyun smiled and followed her sisters.

At the entry, there is a pair of small statues made of rock, people believe that this pair of statues are the guardians to their village. That is also the reason why people placed them at the entry so that they could protect the village from enemies. Hyuna bowed to the guardians while putting her hands together.

"Woh...Hyuna I didn't know that you're that interested in this kind of thing. You even bowed to the statue." Jihyun was impressed by her act.

"My mother said we need to show our respect to gods. These two are the guardian gods for this village." Jihyun nodded.

"Our Hyuna is an expert of religion." She patted her head.

"Let's get inside." Sohyun copied Hyuna's action quickly before getting into the village.

Everything in the village is like treasure to Hyuna. She asked Jihyun to take photos of her wherever she went. Somehow the youngest one copied the older sister for fun.

"Me too me too!" Sohyun raised her hand.

Jihyun laughed at the maknae while taking photos. "What are you taking photos for? Are you interested in ancient history as well?" 

"Um...Just for fun!"

Maybe Sohyun did not have chances to go on vacation with her friends or classmates when she was a high school student, that made her want to create some memories to fill the empty time back then. Hyuna asked a tourist to take photos of them. Hyuna stood between her sisters and wrapped her arms around their necks. At that moment, Sohyun felt like she was having a school picnic for the first time. It felt good to her since she had never tried it before, not even in elementary school. For the rest of the time, Hyuna became the camera man to capture Jihyun and Sohyun in the photos. She loved to see her girls having fun, ,chilling out together. They found a small cairn on the right side. It is written that the cairn is for people to make a wish. Hyuna put her hands together again and closed her eyes.

"Let my family and my members stay healthy and happy forever. 4Minute daebak!" She whispered to herself. Sohyun copied her again.

"Everybody stays healthy. And let me find a boyfriend!" She giggled after making her wish.

"I hope that the people I love would get what they want." Jihyun opened her eyes and realized her sisters were staring at her with evil grin.

"Unnie, what's your wish? Finding a boyfriend?" Hyuna teased at her. Jihyun blushed even though it was not true.

"No!" She quickly walked away and the two followed her quickly.

"Unnie, don't you try to run away from us." Sohyun mocked at her.

Watching her older sisters chilling out, she felt thankful to have these people in her life. They bring her happiness, sadness, surprises and love. She did not need anyone else as long as she got these four amazing members staying with her. 

 

 

 

"H..Hi...Gayoon." Carl greeted Gayoon awkwardly. Jiyoon noticed that and tried to break the awkward moment.

"Stop standing still. How about starting our preparation for dinner? Carl, you're the guest. I'll be cooking tonight. You go and talk with Gayoon." She pushed them to the living room.

Jiyoon turned around and started preparing while thinking about the conversation between Hyuna and Jihyun this morning. "I hope Gayoon would know how to handle this..." Jiyoon thought.

Gayoon walked straight to the couch and Carl followed her.

"How...How are you? Are you getting better?" Carl asked nervously.

Gayoon looked straight into his eyes. "Yes."

Carl was shocked that they finally made an eye contact. His face turned red and Gayoon smirked at this then looked away.

"Gayoon, do you...like Jeju Island so...far?" He tried to keep his eyes on her but he looked down whenever Gayoon turned her face to him.

"This guy is so lame. He doesn't even look like a man." Gayoon took a glance at him. "Yes."

"Actually...I...want to make friends with you." Carl started again.

"And?" Gayoon asked.

"Maybe we could hang out some day?" Carl regained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter