It's HS

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their lives are back to normal, members fooling around. Everything is back, no more awkwardness between them. Sohyun is sitting on the couch, waiting for her love to come back home.

 

"It's so boring." She pouts while switching the channels on TV.

 

"Stop switching channels, stick with one!" Gayoon is getting dizzy because of the screen. Sohyun ignores her, still pressing the button. Gayoon pulls the girl and pins her down on her laps.

 

"I told you not to switch anymore!" She pinches her face hard, making Jiyoon laugh at her action.

 

"Sohyun, you shouldn't mess with Her Majesty." The door opens, Hyuna is back, seeing her girlfriend is bullied by the fierce member. She cannot help but smile at such warming scene. It has been a while for them to be that close, snuggling together, bullying each other. This is what a group should have.

 

"Unnie!" Sohyun tries to wriggle from Gayoon but the older girl pins her down again.

 

"Fierce Queen, don't you bully my girl." Hyuna smiles, walking towards them.

 

"How dare you are! I told you not to call me that name and I know that you set that nickname into your phone as well!" Gayoon glares at Hyuna playfully.

 

Putting down her bag, Hyuna sit next to Sohyun, pulls her girlfriend up, making Gayoon let go of her. Sohyun hugs her girlfriend tight, pecks a kiss right after hugging her. Hyuna grins at her girlfriend.

 

“Wait…” Hyuna wants to get away from the girl and take a present from her bag but her girl does not let go. Sohyun frowns at her leave.

 

“Argh…Let me hold you for a bit longer…” Hyuna hugs the girl once and leaves her again.

 

“I got something for you.” Sohyun lets go slowly.

 

“What is it?” Her eyes shine like diamonds when she heard the girl got a present for her. Hyuna takes out a couple of phone cases.

 

“Here...I know you are into those gadgets so much and I got you this. I ordered it, it’s unique! You can never find the the third one in the world coz it’s tailor made.” Hyuna looks at the girl who is focusing on the phone case, studying the case like a kid feels so fresh to a new toy, smiling. The black phone case is polished and sculptured with a patten on it, a patter of HS in a handwriting font, making it look like some luxury logo.

 

“I love it! Thank you, my love.” Sohyun sticks out her tongue and leans on the girl, blushing at the same time. Her girlfriend places a soft kiss on her forehead, grinning at her. That kiss somehow reminds Gayoon of the kiss Hyuna did to her on that day which Hyuna took care of her when she was sick. She feels jealous that Sohyun can get the soft kiss. Sohyun places her finger on her lips, signaling the girl to kiss her lips.

 

“Yah Yah Yah…We don’t want to see that here.” Jiyoon jokes around. Hyuna laughs at her statement.

 

“We’ll do it later.” She slightly taps her girl’s lips. Gayoon stands up and walks to Jiyoon, sitting on her laps.

 

“Jiyoonie, I want this as well.” She is tapping her lips, notifying her girl to do the same.

 

“We don’t want this as well!” Sohyun shouts at them playfully.

 

Without herself noticing, Gayoon would do something to make Hyuna jealous whenever she sees the close actions between Hyuna and Sohyun. She would go to Jiyoon and make skinships with her, trying to make Hyuna to notice their skinships. Not knowing that she is doing this recently, Gayoon does not know that her lust is growing. Jihyun comes back at the same time.

 

“Wow…two couples are snuggling here. What have I missed?” Jihyun teases at the couples.

 

“Maknae wants skinships as always, she wants BOBO (kiss)!” Jiyoon reports to the leader.

 

“Coz we are skinship couple.” Sohyun hugs her girl tight, having their faces sticking with each other, kind of squeezing.

 

“But no BOBO is allowed here!” Jihyun glares at her playfully, pouting at her, causing all the members to laugh together.

 

“What if I allow you to laugh whenever you want when you receive your Hyungsikie’s messages, not trying hard to hold your giggles at the back?” Hyuna spills out a secret of the leader.

 

“Yah! Kim Hyuna!” Jihyun wants to hit her member. All the girls laugh at the reaction from Jihyun.

 

“Unnie…It’s okay to laugh.” Jiyoon makes it worse.

 

The girls laugh hard because of this. Tonight they have a great time which they have missed for a long time.

 

 

 

Today, Hyuna wakes up earlier than usually as she wants to bring the girl out, dating her. Before leaving her room, she hears a vibration from her roommate’s phone on the table. Taking a look at the screen, it writes Carl. She shrugs at the name as she does not remember who it is and all she is thinking about is her date with the girl.

 

Sneaking into her room, she finds her baby girl here. Unl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter