My Ex

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun looks at her sisters who are shocked by the switching room arrangement. She observes Jiyoon for most of the time as she knows that she likes Sohyun and thinks that the girl must be so sad right now since she cannot share the room with her crush. However, she is glad that Jiyoon does not have a chance to share the room with the maknae since it will surely make things more complicated.

"Let's check the rooms out and see if our stuff is left in another room." Jihyun starts and walks to her room. She runs out right after checking the room.

"How come my stuff is all gone? My room becomes Gayoon and Sohyun's." She asks the girls.

"No way! We have to stick in that small room? What's up with their mind!" Sohyun replies then rushes to the room.

"No way. I have to stick with the one who is my enemy." Gayoon mumbles to herself, walking into the room.

"Great! This is just great! They put our beds together to make it as a "King size" bed. Why can't we just keep the big room, especially in this situation!" Gayoon complains. Jihyun feels sorry about that since it means the manager switch hers to a bigger room. A lucky thing is that Sohyun and Gayoon do not have many things in their room so the small room would be also just fine to them. Hyuna and Jiyoon already stand at the door and look at their room. Their beds seperates as their room is the biggest one. Jiyoon let out a sigh.

"I guess we need to start getting used to it." Hyuna said helplessly. Jiyoon smiles at bitterly. Right now, Jiyoon does not bother complaining anymore. All she wants is just a rest.

"I'm really exhausted. I'm going to sleep right away. Night." Jiyoon drags her body to her bed and fall on it. Hyuna covers her with a blanket then goes to check out the girls. She can already hear their whines while stepping out her room.

"Seriously, I need to talk to the manager tomorrow. We can't have this room." Gayoon does not want to share a room with the maknae, it could be anyone else but not her.

"Let's sleep first. We'll tell him about this tomorrow." Jihyun comforts them. Gayoon feels a hand on her shoulder, Hyuna.

"Take it easy. It couldn't be that bad. Try to get along with her, be nice to her." Hyuna whispers into her ear. The older girl only sighs. Sohyun drags Gayoon into their room.

"Let's sleep, unnie." In fact, Gayoon never hates Sohyun, she is too cute to get hate. It is all about Jiyoon, she loves Jiyoon, but Jiyoon loves Sohyun. Day by day, she finds herself dislike everything from the youngest girl even though she did nothing wrong. It is all about jealousy. Gayoon will become soften whenever the maknae grabs her hands or looks at her with her puppy eyes. She cannot be mad at her.

 

The Next Day

 

They go back to Cube and hold a meeting about their concert. The company annouces that they will have a special comback, performing their new song which will be revealed in the concert, named Is It Poppin'?

"You girls have already practiced before the trip right. It supposed to be only performed in the concert, but the selling of the concert is really good. I think a special comeback would make it better." President Hong said.

"No need to stress out. I don't really care about the selling of this song. It's like a present for fans only. So, just enjoy the performance." He adds. The girls nod.

"Also, Apink will also come back at the same time. Make sure to promote them as well." Hyuna's heart sank when she heard Apink.

"No problem. I'm a fan of Bomi and Namjoo! I'll do the fanchant for them." Jiyoon jokes and the girls laugh except Hyuna. "Okay. Anything else you wanna talk about?" He asks.

"Yes...About our dorm..." Sohyun starts slowly. She knows that President Hong treats her like his daughter and they might switch the room for them if she talks with her papa Hong.

"What's the problem?" He asks.

"It's the time that we need to switch rooms and we understand that but...me and Gayoon unnie need to stick in the small room." Sohyun tries to be carefully of her words.

"Actually I can have the small room alone. I'm totally fine with that." Jihyun adds.

"It would be inconvenient for us to stick in a small room for six months."

"Oh...about that...We are finding a new dorm for you girls so please endure for a bit longer. We'll try to make it faster. And we switch the rooms based on the draw, just to be fair." He comforts his daughter. The girls know that there is no chance to switch rooms and they give up.

"Alright. Nothing more?" He stands up. The girls shake their heads.

"Then, remember tomorrow you have to practice for the concert again!" Earning nods from his employees, he nods then leaves.

"Let's have a lunch first." Jihyun pats Sohyun's head and the latter nods with frustration as she knew that she needs to stick with Gayoon unnie who seems to dislike sharing the room with her.

"What's up? Gayoonie, you don't look good."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter