Changes

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna POV

 

"Sohyun!" I scream out loud, rushing to the girl, hoping to catch her. Fortunately, I am fast enough to catch the girl. My heart is beating so fast as I can feel it almost popping out. I'm feeling so hot, irritated by the dancer, Roy. I put the girl down, starting to scold at the dancer.

"What's wrong with you! Do you have any idea you could have killed her! You stupid! Gosh...if you are not strong enough, then don't take this job!" I'm going too far and the others start to calm me down. Roy looks at me irritatedly.

"What! Did I say something wrong! If you can't do the lifting part, then don't do it! And mind your dirty hands! Don't ever place them around her again! You ert!" I scold at him loud, loud enough that people outside can hear me. He wants to punch me in my face but is stopped by other dancers. I want to step foreward.

"Come on!" I irritate him on purpose. The girls and some dancers stop me from moving foreward.

"Hyuna, stop it!" Jihyun shouts.

"You're going too far, Hyuna." Gayoon's words wake me up.

What am I doing right now... Looking at the one who almost fell down, I find that Sohyun is feeling embarrassed and awkward because of my reckless action. I start to calm down and the girls loosen their grips. I can see Jiyoon staring at me like I did something really reckless to Sohyun.

"Hyuna ah...you know you couldn't have said those things. I know that we are just dancers but I thought we were like a family..." The captain of the dancers speaks up. I look at the captain with guilty.

"I'm sorry." My head hurts again.

"I did not mean that...It just reminds me of the rude in the club..." I explain even though it is not an excuse for me to act rude to them.

"Unnie, I'm fine..." Sohyun looks at me with sadness. I bow to the team, apologize once again.

 

Jiyoon POV

 

I wanted to catch Sohyun but Hyuna rushes to her already, catching my girl in her hands. I tighten my fist again. Hyuna suddenly jumps on the dancer, bursts out immediately, saying things that she should not have said. Why is she acting all this rude to Roy? Is it only because he looses his grips or...she...likes...her? I cannot figure it out. The atmosphere is intense right now as Roy almost hits Hyuna because she humiliates hiim and the girl wants to fight back as well. I can see Sohyun is feeling extremely awkward and embarrassed, probably because of Hyuan's over reation. I want to comfort her right now but I have to contain myself. No more reckless action, no more emotions for her. I can feel Jihyun's stares on me, she is observing me. I need to act calm in case to make the situation worse. Hyuna notices my stare...I should look away but I can't help staring or even glaring at her. She is way too reckless this time and...my jealousy burnsts out as well. Sohyun says she is fine and I know she is lying. However, somehow I can sense that Sohyun feels grateful that Hyuna stands up for her. Does she have feelings towards Hyuna? You are killing me slowly, Kwon Sohyun.

 

Sohyun POV

 

I almost fell down because my partner looses his grips but someone holds me tight from falling. Hyuna unnie? I can feel her heavy breathe in her embrace and her heart is beating rapidly. She slowly puts me down then jumps on my parnter, Roy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter