A Step

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gayoon looks at her feebly, shockingly. She is speechless because of the girl’s words.

 

“Sick…of…me…?” She stutters. Hyuna frowns while still having her eyes closed.

 

“Stop it…Please give me a break.”

 

Her words are like stabbing into her heart. Her heart hurts a lot. Somehow she feels different, she finds it different from the last time she almost lost Hyuna, this best friend. Hyuna has said something similar to her, but that felt different. This time it feels like the way she lost Jiyoon. Wondering why she would feel like this, Gayoon stands still at her spot.

 

“Could you please leave so that I could rest?” Hyuna feels annoyed.

 

Tears on her face reminds the older girl that she swore that she would never cry again, but tonight she breaks the promise. Hyuna ignores her tears and walks back to her bed. Hearing her sobbing sounds, Hyuna’s heart tightens but she tries hard t o shake off those feelings.

 

The show must go on even their relationships are going through a big earthquake. The girls start preparing for their solo activities. Sarcastically, most of the events that Gayoon has are going on variety shows with Hyuna. Having 3-4 schedules in a day is not the tiring but having the events with the younger girl makes Gayoon feel exhausted. Her days are becoming miserable but she does not give up on writing letters to Jiyoon as the girl lately seems to read her letters for no reasons. Not knowing the reason, Gayoon believes that Jiyoon is accepting her love, at least, this is what she wants to believe or what she tries to believe. The girls are busy with their own schedules, Jiyoon goes to music shows, Gayoon and Hyuna variety shows, Sohyun dancing shows, Jihyun TV dramas. Jihyun wants to talk with the girls, especially Hyuna, as she wants to find out what happened between the girls but their schedules do not allow her to do so. Fortunately, they ain’t getting worse.

 

“What do you want from me? We were working!” Gayoon asks her, opening the door.

 

“But you don’t have to act like this, I hate skinship.” Hyuna complains. “You hate skinship? Wow…what a lie, Kim Hyuna. If you don’t like skinship, then what do you like huh?” Gayoon mocks at her. Hyuna glares at her.

 

“Don’t you ever touch me on the show again.” Hyuna warns her as she walks to her room without looking at her.

 

Their quarrel alerts the girls who are sitting at their rooms, Jiyoon and Sohyun. Also, they wake up the leader who is getting her beauty after a long day of shooting.

 

“Hyuna ah…What are you shouting for?” Jihyun asks her while still having her eyes closed.

 

“Nothing…Unnie, I’m going back home tonight. You can lock the door up tonight.” Hyuna walks out without waiting for her answer. She rushes out of the dorm, going straight to her apartment fiercely.

 

The only reason that she wants to go back home tonight is that she wants to get drunk. Alcohol can make her feel free, make all the annoying things go away, at least, tonight. She brought two packs of six-cans of beer, she needs to get drunk tonight. She needs to forget the argument with Gayoon. She needs to forget about that girl who breaks her heart again and again. Her sight is getting blurred. Her head is spinning around. Her body is getting heavier.

 

“Who the heck…” Hyuna shouts as she hears the door bell rings.

 

She drags her heavy body to the front door, opening it. She sees a red haired girl who looks familiar. She squeezes her eyes, trying to focus on the girl standing in front of her, trying to figure out who she is.

 

“Why are you getting this drunk?” The girl asks. Hyuna turns around, ignoring the girl.

 

“What brought you here, Sohyun?” Hyuna gets back to her drink. Sohyun takes her can away.

 

“Give it to me” Hyuna frowns at her annoyingly.

 

“You wanna start a fight with me as well huh?” Hyun opens another can. Sohyun drinks up the one she is holding. Hyuna looks at her with confusion.

 

“Why are you here? What are you doing here?” Hyuna continues drinking, smirking at herself. Sohyun does not answer her. Hyuna takes her can off, pushing the girl to lean on the edge of table, pressing her body toward hers. Leaning closer to the younger girl, Hyuna is making the girl scared.

 

“Are you…scared of me right now?” Hyuna teases at her. Sohyun’s body is stiff. Hyuna smirks at her.

 

Turning around, ready to leave the girl alone, Hyuna suddenly leans closer again. She kisses her unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter