Break The Promise

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls fly back to Korea after the wedding ceremony. Getting everything settled down, their lives stick with busy schedules again. As usual, Jihyun and Hyungsik are both focusing on acting but luckily, Jihyun finally gets a short break after over five months of non-stop filming. Again, her daily routines include resting at home, chilling out with friends and texting with her soulmate. On the same day, the other girls also have their breaks after their various exhausting work.

To Sohyun, she has the most flexible timetable since she is now a dance teacher, teaching children and teenagers ballad mixed with hip hop which she gets inspiration from some dance movies. She spills everything out to her students as she wishes that she could inspire someone so that her students would also inspire the others. What she thinks dancing is about passion, passion never dies. For some times, she would teach the children with Hyuna, enjoying dancing together, also spreading their love.

Even Hyuna is extremely busy with her model work, she never stops finding time for the dancing lessons. As she knows she is lack of spending time with her baby wife, she is willing to try out every single way to stay with her even her body is dying out. Indeed she misses her wife, but what really bothers her is her guilty. Not to her control, she cannot stop thinking about that night as the scar reminds of her every single day. What makes it worse is her modeling job, Hyuna has been rejecting jobs from a company called Beat & Fashion which is owned by Heo Family. She never asked anything about jobs from this company, even Hyuna's model agency wonders the reason of rejecting it. All she did is to keep rejecting so that she will not have a chance to work with Gayoon or anyone related to her.

In the 2015, Gayoon's brother opens a studio for selling his own products and it goes really well that he ended up opens a company cooperating with his sister, releasing a product line special for a group aged 19-25 and earns a huge success. Gayoon also becomes a designer afte 4Minute spliting up, sometimes she would offer Hyuna some jobs of magazines cover but never got accepted.

While Gayoon becomes a designer, Jiyoon contines contributing in music industry, but as a backstage staff. She loves singing but this is not the only thing that she loves. Music is her life. It is true that she has thought about other jobs, something ordinary, just like some other of us, working in a company, having a normal life. However, music is the thing that she wants to work until death. As her wish, she becomes a composer after years of trying. Throughout their busy schedules, it is coincidental that they all have a short break from their jobs. They decided to meet up at the Cube Cafe, the private one that only Cube staffs know.

 

 

 

"Unnie!" Sohyun waves at the leader in all black outfits, black leather jacket, black print tee, black trousers and black high heels. Jihyun presents her eye-smiles to the girl but soon her warm smiles turn to awkward one as the moment her eyes meet with Hyuna's. They both share a short embarrassment moment, giving the nods to each other. The night that they fought over a sensitive topic, that night that Jihyun gave Hyuna a slap, every single second of that night is coming back to their minds.

"Hey..." Jihyun soon smiles softly to Hyuna.

"Hey..." Hyuna tries to act normal. Sohyun seems sensing something strange happend between the girls.

"Um...What would you like to have?" She tries to break the ice, handing the menu to the oldest girl. Again, the girls remain silence after figuring out their orders.

"So...How is Hyungsik oppa?" Sohyun asks awkwardly, probably because of the tension between the unnies.

The youngest girl knows the two had a huge fight before but she never figured out what caused that. She did ask; however, her wife was too irritated to give her an answer. Despite a long hiatus after the fight, Hyuna still hid the reason from Sohyun whenever the younger wife asked about this. After that, Sohyun decided to keep shut, never asks again.

"Hey! Why are you girls so quiet? Especially when the most talkative members, oops, the most talkative little monsters are sitting in the same table." Jiyoon places her hand on Hyuna's shoulder while another one holding her wife's. The girls on their seats look up at the pinkish short haired girl, grinning at the couple.

Once again, Hyuna and Jihyun share an awkward moment with Gayoon, especially to Hyuna who rejected all the jobs offered by Gayoon. The couple finds their seats next to Hyuna and Jihyun in the round table. Jiyoon's presence saves the girls, breaks the awkward moments, living the mood up by fooling around with the youngest member. Soon, the awkward girls start to break their walls, joining to chill out together.

"It is good that we still live nearby just like what I've said in the Travel Maker." Sohyun said after having a taste of her strawberry pie. "Yea, it's really convenient to borrow stuffs from you guys." Jiyoon jokes around, making the girls giggle.

"And I will ask you guys to take care of my baby if I travel around the world with Hyungsikie." Jihyun starts casually while making a stir in her drink.

"Wah...You trust us that much? I mean even I don't believe in myself." Jiyoon replies with laughs.

"Wait...did you say you are having a baby?" Sohyun asks. Jihyun smiles at her drink, slowly meeting with the girls' glance.

"Is that true, unnie?" Gayoon asks with surprises.

Jihyun grins even wider, nodding. "Yes..."

The girls in shocks are widening their eyes. "Oh my god, Congratulations, unnie!" Gayoon replies.

"When did you find out?" Hyuna asks.

"Two months ago, and it's about 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter