Helping or Ruining

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kara’s comeback day is getting closer and Hyuna’s practice time is taking longer as well. Sohyun cannot stand the loneliness so she keeps buying drinks, hopefully she would fall asleep sooner so that days can pass by fast. One night, Hyuna comes home earlier and finds her girl drinking in her room again.

 

“Sohyun…Why are you drinking again?” Hyuna is shocked that she thought her girl will not get drunk anymore since last time she drank because they fought a lot. The drunk girl looks up at her and smiles.

 

“Unnie, you’re back.” She stands up and tries to walk towards her, but ends up falling on her. Hyuna holds her tight to prevent the girl from falling down.

 

“Why are you drinking again?” Hyuna asks once again.

 

“I miss you a lot…Seeing Ssangyoon unnies makes me feel lonely. Kim Hyuna, do you know how much I miss you?” It is the first time she calls her full name seriously, normally the girl jokes around while calling her full name. The older girl can see the sadness on her girl’s face and tears in her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry…” She mumbles while putting her on her bed. Covering her with the blanket, she decides to sleep with her tonight. Seeing the drunk Sohyun, she blames herself for not caring her girlfriend as much as she can. She holds her in her embrace, her back, helping the girl fall asleep. After a few minutes, the girl falls asleep soon.

 

“I’m sorry that I didn’t care much about you…” Hyuna thought while staring at her girl. The next morning, Sohyun wakes up with a headache but it soon fades away as she finds Hyuna is holding her tight. She smiles and pecks a kiss on the girl’s lips, waking her up. Sohyun grins brightly when they eyes meet each other, making Hyuna smile as well.

 

“Morning.” Sohyun greets her. The girl replies with a bright grin.

 

“I guess I have to go…Practicing again.” Hyuna pecks a kiss, loosening her grip. However, Sohyun pulls her back, holding her tight.

 

“No…I want you to stay with me.” Sohyun pouts. It would be a lie if Hyuna does not like her pouting but she has to go now.

 

“Sohyun ah…I’ll treat you food when I’m back, okay? Unnie has to go now.” Hyuna tries to convince the girl.

 

“I don’t want food…I just want you to stay here.” Sohyun insists. “Breakfast time!” Jihyun unnie shouts from the outside.

 

“See? Breakfast time…Let’s grab some food.” Hyuna wants to leave right now but Sohyun pins her down, getting on top of her.

 

“No!” Staring at her girl, she finds her girlfriend is so attractive in black sleeveless shirt and shorts. Her black sleeveless shirt is oversized that she can see her light pink bra inside. Hyuna swallows down her lust, but still has her eyes on her pink bra. Sohyun notices that she is staring at somewhere else instead of her eyes.

 

“Unnie…” Sohyun leans down and whispers into her ears, making Hyuna stunned and shivers.

 

Hyuna pushes her away and gets up. “We have to…Yea..Breakfast…Let’s go!” Hyuna blushes madly, making Sohyun smirks.

 

Breafast time is over, Hyuna rushes to the front door again.

 

“Bye Sohyun.” She is about to leave, but Sohyun stops her. Gayoon is still having her breakfast, staring at the couple at the front door.

 

“What?” Hyuna asks her girl.

 

“You owe me something.” The younger girl taps on her lips.

 

“Not here…” Hyuna steals a glance from Gayoon. “Yes you are doing this here.” Sohyun smirks. Hyuna takes a deep breath before pecking a kiss on her lips.

 

“Goodbye” She then rushes out of the dorm. Gayoon finishes her breakfast quick, cuddling with her girlfriend on the couch, thinking how she is going to make her plan happen.

 

 

Gayoon waits until the time that Jiyoon goes back to her studio in Cube. She knocks the door.

 

“Sohyun, it’s Gayoon unnie.” “Yea?” The red haired girl opens the door.

 

“What are you doing? Mind have a talk with me?”

 

“Okay…I’m just surfing on the internet.” Gayoon sits down on her bed and the younger girl sits next to her.

 

“So…What’s up?” Gayoon fakes a worried face to her.

 

“Um…Actually I don’t know how to start. I don’t want to ruin your relationship with Hyuna but…” Sohyun looks at her with a confusing expression.

 

“Hyuna unnie? What’s with her?”

 

“Do you notice that H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter