Please Don't Ignore Me

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the talk, Sohyun has not talked with Hyuna for a while. Indeed, without Sohyun sticking with her, Hyuna feels relieved. It feels like she can finally breathe again. However, the dorm is silent because two of the three little monsters stay so quiet. Now only Gayoon and Hyuna fool around, having fun around. "That's what you want? She is your crush?" Sohyun thought, staring at them.

Gayoon drags Hyuna into her room while stealing a glance from Sohyun. Sohyun almost jumps up and follows them, but she tries to stay cool.

"What's up? You want help again huh?" Hyuna throws herself on her bed, closed her eyes. Gayoon place a paper sample of a shirt on Hyuna's body. Hyuna shivers as she feels something cold on her body. She opens her eyes, staring at the paper.

"What's this?" "I'm making a shirt for Jiyoon." She smiles while looking at the sample.

"You know my body size is different from hers right?"

"Of course I know. So what? I just need a model. It's done!" Gayoon takes the sample back and sits in front of her sewing machine. She starts the machine, doing the sewing.

"The house is so quiet without Jiyoon's and maknae's voices." Gayoon said. The latter one does not want to talk about this.

"You should live up the mood with them." Gayoon continues.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Hyuna replies coldly. Gayoon does her sewing happily, ignoring her words.

"I want our silly maknae back."

"Then go and find her." Hyuna replies annoyingly. Her words did not ruin Gayoon's day since she is making something special for her lover. Hyuna finds all her members annoying even Gayoon.

"She just cares about Jiyoon, doesn't she? Why am I helping this woman?" Hyuna glares at the girl who is busy sewing.

 

A week gone, the situation between Hyuna, Sohyun and Jiyoon is getting worse. The only happy girl in the dorm is Gayoon. She is holding her product proudly, finding her way to Jiyoon's rooms.

"Jiyoon" The brown haired girl smiles. Jiyoon looks at her coldly.

"I made you this." She grins brightly but the latter one has no change on her face.

"Try this." Gayoon makes the girl try her shirt.

"I spent almost two weeks for this, from designing to finishing." Gayoon helps Jiyoon to wear the shirt.

"You look good, Jiyoonie." Gayoon hugs her.

"Thank you for this." Jiyoon replies.

"Get yourself prepared and I wanna have a date with you in two week." Gayoon wraps her arms around her neck. Jiyoon fakes a smile.

"I'm not sure if I want to go. I don't feel alright." She lies.

"Then I'll make you feel alright." Gayoon grins at her, leaning closer, staring at her lips. A few inches away, she pulls out. Pecking a kiss on her cheek, Gayoon turns around.

"Get your heart prepared." She leaves the room.

 

Another week gone, Hyuna starts to feel uneasy that Sohyun is not around her, not sticking to her, not bothering her, not...touching her or even talking with her. Sohyun ignores her whenever she passes by. She cannot stand her cold stare, her cold face, her cold reaction. Hyuna follows her to everywhere she goes, just like the way maknae used to do. She finds herself pathetic, regretful, stupid. Pathetic that she puts herself in this situation, regretful that she hurts the girl and even feels free when she is not around her and stupid that she keeps following her but never starts talking with her.

"Sohyun..." Hyuna wants to grabs her wrist but when her fingers reach her wrist, the latter one already retracts her hand. The younger girl turns her back to her, walking away. Hyuna follows her.

"Sohyun ah..." Hyuna calls her name sadly. Sohyun walks to the couch and Hyuna sticks to her.

"I'm sorry. Please don't ig..." She stops as she remembers the girl has begged her before, saying the exact same thing to her.

"That's how you felt when I ignored you." Sohyun tighens her jaw.

"I never mean to hurt you. I'm sorry...I just don't know what I want." Hyuna continues.

"It feels like . I don't these ty days so please don't ignore me, Sohyun." Hyuna places her hand on her arm. Her heart flutters when she feels her touch, she misses her touch. However, she does not want to forgive her.

"Sohyun..." Hyuna slight tightens her grasp.

"Don't talk to me." Sohyun misses her touch but she has to leave her.

Standing up from her seat, walking to her room, Sohyun is about to cry. Knowing that she should go after her, she should hug her, she should just kiss her, Hyuna does not want to do anything reckless to give false hopes to the girl. She hates herself for letting her go, but is also glad that she is still able to control herself. She hates the contradiction inside of her.

"Did you feel like this at that moment, Seungyeon unnie?"

 

Gayoon al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter