Illusion?

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest followed. As they thought, it was a Greek style house. Typical white and blue house made it look so clean and peace to them. It was something that they only read from the magazines but never got a chance to experience.

The atmosphere was different from the outside as well. Here they felt like forgetting all the sad memories, nothing but just peace and fresh.

"Wait!There are only 4 rooms. Argh! Manager oppa should have ordered a house with 5 rooms!" Hyuna whined. Hearing that, thoughts popped up in Jiyoon's and Gayoon's mind. They were thinking about the same thing: sharing the room.

"Let's do the rock, paper, scissor game and decide."Jihyun's words stopped Ssangyoon.

"Eh...O...Okay."Gayoon had no choice but agreed. She did not want to let the others know about her thoughts after Jihyun's suggestion because it would be too obviously that she wanted to stay with Jiyoon.

"I guess I have no luck to share a room with maknae huh." Jiyoon thought while letting out a sarcastic smile. Jiyoon tried to study Sohyun's face and hope to get some hints from the latter's if she shared the same thought as she did. However, she was disappointed again since the latter had no interests to the room arrangement.

Again, Hyuna watched everything, it somehow triggered her intention to win the game. She just wanted to make sure Gayoon would be alright and not to be hurt again, that was all she wanted. Surely Hyuna noticed that Jiyoon's situation but she also knew that her member needed her own space to figure out everything happened to her.

"Please let me share the room with her." Hyuna mumbled to herself.

 

2 hours later

 

Getting dressed up, they were ready for dinner. "Let's start our first wonderful night here! To 4minute! To...Jeju Island! To....To...my favourite drink SOJU!" Sohyun was proposing a toast.

The girls burst into laugh because of the youngest's so-called toast. "Yah...Maknae...What kind of toast it was?" Gayoon protested while laughing.

"It was Sohyun-style-toast! Just like the Sohyun-style-fanchant." Sohyun proudly said. "What's Sohyun-style-fanchant?" Jihyun asked after taking a sip of her drink. "Nam Jihyun, Heo Gayoon, Jeon Jiyoon, Kim Hyuna, Kwon Sohyun, 4minute, Kwon Sohyun ZZANG!" Sohyun almost shouted.

Hyuna rolled her eyes as if she already heard it for millions of times, but still did the fanchant with Sohyun.

"Stop it, stop it! I don't wanna hear that anymore, can we start ordering food?" Gayoon complained. Jihyun patted Gayoon's head "Yes,yes. Our Gayoon is starving. Let's order something to eat."

 

"I can't move...Unnie carry me back home..." Sohyun tried to get help from the older sisters. "You should blame yourself that you almost ate everything." Hyuna patted Sohyun's little tummy.

"Don't do that! I'm full and now you're still patting it? I'm so gonna throw up unnie!" Sohyun covered as she finished her words. "Let's take a walk. I know there is a night market near the beach." Jihyun suggested.

In such hustle and bustle market, it would be sure for other people to notice 4minute members but they could still manage to enjoy the visit. Selling food and toys were the major products in the night market especially sparkler candles and light sticks since it was near the beach.

They all bought some light sticks but Sohyun almost bought the all the light sticks from the stall and wore them on her wrists, neck and ankles. "Pictures, pictures! Take pictures of me! Unnie!" Sohyun asked her unnies eagerly.

"Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter