A Mark Of An End, A Mark Of A Start

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be a show for her wife, but it ended up turning into a real accident. Only a small group of people knew about “the show”, both families excluding Hyuna’s mom, the man who ended up saving her for real. Hyuna wanted to make their wedding ceremony unforgettable to her wife and she nailed it, in the tragic way. Her plan was almost succeeded until the moment her jet ski really lost control. She thought it would be a small shocking surprise to her wife but it became a real dangerous action show. But somehow members from both families seemed to be calm as if they had expected this to happen. The girl who was unconscious took a deep breath, calming herself down from what she had just been through.

After such real big show to herself, she was glad that this could bring her mother and Sohyun together, standing at the same place, supporting her. She sat up and hugged both of them, smiling at herself. “At least my mom agrees with this marriage and it’s enough for me already.” She whispered to them. After a long day of the whole show, all of them were exhausted and postponed the wedding ceremony to the next day.

The couple went back to their resort hotel. The younger girl did not speak a word since the moment Hyuna was rescued. Hyuna knew that she made a huge mistake and would probably get herself into a cold war. The bride finished showering, walking back to their bed while the black hair girl was waiting for her on the bed. Observing her face, the older girl could not help but feel guilty as she knew the girl was so worried about her this morning. To her expectation, the girl ignored her and lied down without bidding a goodnight kiss. Looking at her back, Hyuna bit her bottom lip as the cold war already started. She slipped her arm into the blanket, hugging her from the back but the girl pushed her arm away.

“Sohyun ah…” She whispered into her ear.

The younger girl tried to hold her temper, taking deep breaths. Sohyun pushed her away, without taking a look. However, Hyuna stuck with her body again, tightening her grip this time.

“I’m sorry that I made you worry again. It was an accident…” The girl eventually gave up struggling and turned around to face her, glaring at her. Smiles slowly showed on Hyuna’s face.

“You think it’s funny huh?” Sohyun asked irritatingly. Hyuna took her smiles back.

“Nope…But it feels good to have you looking at me. Coz I miss your face. I’m missing everything of you even we live together.” She replied with a serious tone.

“Just sleep.” It seems that the girl did not want to listen to her as she pushed her away, trying to turn around again. But the older girl held her tight, restrained her from moving, forcing her to stare right into her eyes.

“No…We’re getting married and see what we’re having now…a cold war…I don’t want this.” She softened her voice, tried to explain her point.

Every time the older girl said anything in a serious tone, Sohyun would know that the girl wanted to settle something down. Comparing to using aegyo to her girlfriend, Hyuna spoke in a serious way worked every single time. The younger girl stopped struggling, relaxing her body, so was the older one.

“They told me…about your surprise show. How could you risk your life? And it’s our wedding ceremony!” The brown hair girl started timidly, looking away.

“I just wanted to make our wedding unforgettable. I have no idea that things turned out like this.” Hyuna explained softly, caressing her face. The girl who looked away had her eyes back on her girlfriend.

“You know how it felt when I saw you got injured. It felt exactly like the moment when we found you fainting at the dorm, looking pale, lying on the floor. I…I pan…panicked. I don’t know what to do…It’s like I can help nothing.” The girl answered with a trembling voice. It seemed like the girl was about to cry.

“I know…I know…I promised that I will never make such stupid things anymore. I swear…Okay?”

The latter one cupped her face gently, placed a kiss on her lips, comforting the girl. However the younger girl still pouted, felt like rejecting her love. It made the latter one pout as well.

“What…Sohyunie didn’t give me an answer. Kkwonssoooooo.” She pouted again, hugging her girl tight, swaying her body with hers.

The girl in her embrace eventually burst into laughs, hitting her playfully.

“Let’s sleep, I’m exhausted.” Sohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter