Reinforcement

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened, Jiyoon stepped in along with Sohyun. They looked exhausted but smiles could be found on their faces.

"Did you have fun?" Jihyun asked them.

"Yea! Look what Jiyoon unnie gave me!" Sohyun jumped to Jihyun and showed her bracelet.

"Wah...It's beautiful." Jihyun eye-smiled.

"Jiyoon unnie made it for me!" Sohyun said while staring at her bracelet like a kid holding her new toy in embrace. Jihyun could not help but laugh at her sister when she saw that.

"Sohyunie loves this present, don't you?" Sohyun nodded immediately, made Jiyoon grinned.

"Where are Gayoonie and Hyuna?" Jiyoon noticed those two were missing.

"Gayoon fell down on the hill and Hyuna is taking care of her." Jihyun let out a sign.

"What?! Is she okay? I'm going to check on her." Jiyoon walked straight to their room.

Before entering the room, she saw Hyuna was talking on her phone. Jiyoon signaled Hyuna that she was going to check on Gayoon, the latter just nodded and continued on her phone.

When Jiyoon arrived home, Gayoon was already having sweet dreams in her room. Jiyoon looked at her wounds. She caressed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. Somehow she felt sorry for this girl. She did not know it was all about her and Sohyun but she thought her best friend had suffered too much in this trip. She studied Gayoon's face, her pale skin, her long eyelashes, her cute nose, her marshmallow lips. She wishes that she could fall in love with this girl instead of a girl who never considers her as a chance, but right now she is deeply in love with Sohyun that she could not see anyone else. She smiled at the sleeping beauty and left the room.

 

Hyuna was still talking on her phone.

"So you want me to help you meet her?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes. It supposed to be a surprise to her. I really hope that you can arrange for me." The man replied.

"I knew that how you feel about her, but I just need a proof. I guess this call already answered my doubts. Don't worry. I'll arrange it. Give me a call when you arrived." Hyuna promised him.

"Thank you, Hyuna! It means a lot to me. It's gonna make her smile all day long." The man giggled.

"Alright. I don't want to hear that. It's late. I gotta sleep now. Bye." Hyuna whined.

"Sorry. Goodnight!" Hyuna hung up the phone.

"I knew it..." She smirked. Walking back to her room, looking at the sleeping one, Hyuna wore the pokerface again.

"If only you could stop hurting yourself." Hyuna whispered.

 

 

Day 5

 

Jihyun is the earliest one to get up as usual. As usual, she did not sleep well or sleep much. Being a leader, she is worried about all the minor things, her members, her career, her image, her member's relationships and many. The so-called dating plan from Carl is one of those minor things that concerned her. She was still figuring out the way how she should convince Gayoon to have a dinner with the person she hates. She sat in front of the dining table, getting dazed.

"Morning, unnie." A familiar voice woke her up from her daydream. She looked up and realized it was Hyuna.

"Why are you up so early today?" Jihyun noticed that Hyuna still acted cold after all.

"I don't know...I've been up all night long. What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked in a monotone.

"I...I'm thinking about our trip for today. Gayoon cannot make it anyway, so I was thinking if I'm staying here to take care of her. You girls could go out and have some fun."

"Nope. I'll be staying here. Today I don't feel like wanna go out."

"Hyuna..." Jihyun looked into her eyes and waited for the latter to make an eye contact.

Hyuna looked at her sister. "What?" said coldly.

"Is there anything happened? You seemed...pissed. You never acted rude to Gayoon." Jihyun asked slowly.

"I wasn't acting rude. I was asking her to listen to us only. She never listens to people when she's pissed off or not in a good mood. Unnie, you are too nice to scold at her. If you can't do so, I'll do it for you." Hyuna replied coldly as well.

"That's it? You do it for me?" Jihyun raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." Hyuna lied.

"Okay, then. Take good care of her then. Don't act that strict to her. She's a patient still." Jihyun smiled softly and messed with Hyuna's hair. Hyuna finally showed her smile.

"Yes. Madam!" She joked.

 

In fact, Hyuna somewhat did not neither have any idea why she was pissed like this, or why she acted rude to her best friend. However, every time she thought of the way Gayoon acted rude to everyone after getting hurt by Jiyoon's actions, she felt uneasy and upset. Gayoon would do whatever she wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter