Leaking

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In these few days, Hyuna is still busy with composing the song. She is making herself busy with the work to which she even forgets about Sohyun although Gayoon has texted her about Sohyun crying that night. She forgets about her girlfriend, she forgets about her love life, she forgets about everything but lyrics. The most sarcastically thing is that Hyuna contacts the most is Gayoon as the girl keeps sending her messages about Sohyun's situation that she finds the girl keeps locking herself in her room. The song is almost done and just two days left until the practice with Kara, Hyuna made her way back to the dorm.

 

"I'm home!" Hyuna shouts, waiting for the girls to welcome her but it seems like no one is home. She wonders where the girls are. She checks out the rooms one by one. None is found. She looks at her phone.

 

"It's 14:15. Do they have schedules? But I remember..." She stops mumbling to herself when she opens the door of Sohyun's room. Bottles and cans are all over the floor. All she can smell is alcohol. Other than that, she can see the drunk girl on the bed. Hyuna brings herself to the bed. Looking at her girlfriend buying drinks to get drunk, her heart aches.

 

"Why did you do that..." She caresses her hair, frowning at her. The girl looks so drunk as she can see her red face. Hyuna leaves the room to the toilet to get a wet tower, then walks back to her room. Softly rubbing her face, she wakes the girl up. Sohyun opens her eyes but her sight is still blurred.

 

"Hey babe..." Hyuna calls her softly, smiling bitterly. Squeezing her eyes just to figure out who is the person standing in front of her, Sohyun frowns at her girlfriend, gets up and ignores her.

 

"Sohyun..." Hyuna slightly grabs her wrist but earns a glare from her girlfriend.

 

"You ignored me for a few days and now you want me back just because you feel like wanting me back?" Her words shocks the older girl as she has never seen this side of Sohyun, fierce and threathening.

 

"I was focusing on the lyrics...But I...rush back to the dorm just to see you." Hyuna's voice is getting weaker.

 

"Remember what you said to me? 'Grow up!' I guess I'm never mature enough for you, UNNIE. I guess...our relationship..."

 

"NO! Nope...That is not gonna happen...Listen...I'm sorry..." Hyuna holds her wrists tight.

 

"You're not sorry, unnie. Remember last time? You said that you love me just because of Gayoon unnie's words. You don't even know what you want. You feel sorry just because you want me to stay beside you forever. I'm just a toy to you. When you want it, you would come to me; when you feel sick of this toy, you simply throw it away until you're interested in it again." Sohyun points out the truth.

 

"You just care about Gayoon unnie, don't you...Please don't lie to me...It's enough...The pain is enough for me...I can't stand it anymore, unnie. My head hurts." Sohyun massages her head. Hyuna walks closer to help her girlfriend. Sohyun flung her hands away.

 

"Don't waste your time on me." Sohyun opens the mini refrigerator in her room to find another bottle of beer.

 

"Stop getting drunk! It kills me when I see you drunk!" Hyuna is irritated by her moves but Sohyun smirks at her.

 

"Then how..." Hyuna walks closer, caressing her face for a sudden.

 

"Yes I did have feelings for Gayoon before, but now I just care about you. Can't you feel it? All the things I've done for you...the phone case, the studio, the dance...? I love you Kwon Sohyun. I love you. Can't you feel it? I've changed..." Hyuna slightly holds her face, making their foreheads stick together.

 

"I really do..." She said before giving her girl the sweetest and the bitterest kiss.

 

Tears fall from Sohyun's face. She smiles bitter into the kiss since she knows she can never resist her love even she wants to push away. Her body is soften by her kiss, by her spell. The spell that can never be broken. No one can ever break the spell except herself. The younger girl keeps asking herself why she does not push her away but no one can give her the answer nor herself. Finally, Hyuna breaks the kiss as the moment she pulls out, looking at her girl who has tears on her face. She pecks a kiss on the tear. "I swear to god, I'll never hurt my girl again. She is my perfect girl." Hyuna whispers into her. Again, she gives her another kiss. Whenever Sohyun regains her strength to protest, she will be stopped by her softest yet the most powerful kiss.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter