Happiness

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed, Hyuna still feels guilty but she managed to not think about that night. The girl contines making it up for her partner, buying stuffs she likes, picking her up at school, dating at least once per week, spending time in their studio. These all little things she did for her girlfriend make the girl feel like she is the luckiest girl, make her fall for her deeper and deeper. Sohyun keeps staring at her girl on the couch in the studio, watching her working her off, waving, popping. Smiles are found on her face along with happiness. The music stops, the girl turns around and finds her love is staring at her while smiling innocently. Hyuna regains her breath, smiling at her girlfriend.

“What? Why are you staring at me like this?” She grabs a towel and wipe off sweats on her body, walking towards her.

“I love to watch you dancing. You always look attractive when you dance.” Sohyun replies with grins. Offering her hand to the girl, Hyuna smiles at the girl.

“May I?” Sohyun puts her hand on hers, standing up.

This is another day that they dance together, sharing their passionate for dance together and shairing their love together. They dance freestyle, combining a few kinds of dance genres: contemporary dance, ballet, funky and jazz. Lifting the girl up, Hyuna ends the dance with holding her tight after putting her down. Their chests heave heavily, breathing heavily as well. Both of them smile in the embrace.

 

Sohyun heads back to the dorm alone as another girl has a meeting with the staffs. Coming out from a shower, she finds her seat next to her admirable short haired sister.

“Jiyoon unnie.” She grins widely. Jiyoon takes a glance at the little girl.

“What makes you so happy?” The red haired girl holds her arm tight, resting her head on her shoulder.

“I feel so blessed. I can feel that Hyuna unnie really loves me. Everything she prepared for me is just so amazing. From the little presents to the little datings, everything is just perfect to me. I think I’m falling deeper. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her.” Sohyun said with happiness while watching TV.

Jiyoon’s heart flutters when the girl makes a skinship with her but soon she also has a bittersweet feeling. Despite her love for Gayoon, she feels sad that Sohyun is falling deeper as she is worried that the little girl will break down if Hyuna hurts her again. On the other way, she is happy for the girl who finally receives Hyuna’s love that she has been waiting for. Moreoever, a flow of happiness grows in her as the girl trusts her so much that she shares her tears and smiles with her. Jiyoon wraps her hand around her neck, patting her shoulder.

“Hey…I’m happy for ya! You look so in love with Hyuna. It’s good to see such lovely dovely couple in our dorm.” She pinches her face, making the younger whine but still smiles at the end.

“Unnie and Gayoon unnie are also so close and sweet to each other. You two always cuddle together, showing your love to each other, that the fans even spread the rumours of you two dating in the 2Yoon era.” She giggles at the news.

“Yes, we’re such an old couple. You know like those old couples who have been married for over 40 years or so. I think we’re kinda like those old couples.” Sohyun giggles, covering .

“Yep, you two are just old enough to be one.” Then she earns a smack on her arm.

“Right? Gayoonie?” Jiyoon shouts with her aegyo to the girl who is checking the news on her laptop. The brown haired girl steals a glance from the girls then focuses back on her laptop.

“Gayoonie?” Jiyoon calls her girl again. Gayoon looks at the girls, squeezing her eyes, showing them a fake smile, making the girls laugh.

“Oh my…How come my girl looks so cute?” Jiyoon takes out her cell phone and captures her girl’s rare silly moment. Both girls on the couch share the laughs for a while.

 

Gayoon POV

 

I am looking at some news on my laptop. My members always said that I need to catch up with the latest news in case that I embarrass myself on variety show. My girlfriend is sitting on the couch, watching TV. Maybe I should spend some time with her after a while of hiatus. The door opens, Sohyun comes back. I remain at my seat, continue on my laptop. The girl finds her seat next to Jiyoon, holding her. It seems that Sohyun is in a good mood today. I wonder what is with her. She tells Jiyoon that she fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter