Secret

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight they all enjoyed the meal made by Jihyun who was exhausted after cooking it. She threw herself to the couch and rested.

"Goodnight, unnie." Hyuna bade a goodnight to the girls and walked straight to her bed since she has been trying so hard to take care of Gayoon. Things happened in these few days were too much for Hyuna to handle but she did everything she could. It was time for her to take a rest.

"Are you feeling not well or what?" Jiyoon asked softly.

"Nope. I'm feeling tired, didn't sleep well lately." Hyuna yawned. Gayoon came as well and caressed her hair.

"Goodnight." Gayoon smiled at Hyuna.

She knew why Hyuna did not sleep well. She knew that Hyuna took care of her in these few days and that was the reason of Hyuna having lack of sleep. She wanted to thank her best friend but decided to keep it in her heart only. Then Gayoon wrapped her arm around Jiyoon's and rest on the couch.

 

Sohyun was looking at the information about the place she suggested. The place was on a hill that they need to go up the hill. Although she has no lover right now, she still wants to go there and feel the place. Besides, it would be a chance for her to explore the place so that she could bring her lover there in the future.

"I need to mark down the details after this trip. Next time, when I come back, I'll be guiding her and preparing a surprise event for her." Sohyun mumbled while smiling at her imagination.

"What are you mumble about?" Jihyun asked with tiredness. Sohyun panicked that her unnie almost heard what.

"Nothing nothing!" Sohyun faked a yawn.

"Ah...I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, unnie." Sohyun did not even look at the unnies and walked straight to her room quickly. The rest were left with shocked.

 

"I wanna stay here forever..." said Gayoon.

"Me too, Gayoonie. It would be great to have a holiday like this." Jiyoon did aegyo and hugged Gayoon from the left. If a hug could bring her to heaven, then it should be the second time for the latter to visit heaven today. Gayoon could not hide her feelings anymore. She hugged her back, tightly.

"How about having another trip? Just two of us. You said that you would plan a Thailand trip for me." Gayoon showed her aegyo to her only girl.

"We still haven't finished this one and you are already thinking of another one, you little greedy girl." Jiyoon pinched her nose playfully, which made the latter yelped a little bit but still enjoyed the touch.

"Yah, I'm still here." Jihyun complained with her eyes closed but could not stand their disgusting conversation. Gayoon turned to her and hugged the older sister.

"Unnie! You felt left out, didn't you? Come here, come and feel my love for you." Gayoon was so delighted that she did her unique aegyo to Jihyun as well.

Usually, it was Jiyoon to comfort the member who felt left out but tonight she was happy so she could do everything she did not dare to do so. However, Jihyun did not enjoy her member's aegyo. She even struggled from her grasp.

"It's weird to see your aegyo! Oh...It's weird...give me the chic Gayoon please." Jihyun shook her head. It did not stop Gayoon but only urged the latter to stick with her more.

"Jihyunie~" Gayoon teased again. Jiyoon laughed at her sisters.

"Alright. It's time for sleep. Let's sleep?" Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter